VOTE FOR THE NEW AWAY KIT DESIGN

I don't understand this for a number or reasons:

1) Are Wednesday just trying to rip off the fans? In recent times we change our kits alternate years, so next year should be new home kit and black and yellow away kit. I can understand the two years in a row this year as we'd got both new kits the year before when we switched to Puma, but this is taking the p**s.

2) How can we go from last year, with three really good designs, to this load of old tosh? All three kits are awful?

3) To reiterate the above, who the hell designed these kits? Do they know anything about the club?

4) After all the good feelings on Saturday, Milan and the big win - this has brought me back down to earth with how the club treats its fan base.

If I thought it would make any difference I would ask fans to boycott buying the kits next year until the club return to a new kit in alternate years, but people won't pay any attention.

However if you do - just make a donation to the Children's Hospital Charity and forget about this load of old.....

Were these kits designed by The Wiggles?

I wouldn't mind a pink kit, if it was a more subtle shade like the Juventus ones. But that pink looks like a pig's cock!

And what shade of green is that? I think we've managed to invent a whole new shade there. Imagine if the principle colour in Avatar had been that green instead of the blue. People would have been fleeing from the cinema to vomit in the streets

Somebody have a word or this will be the worst selling kit in the history of the club.

Guest 2 Can Van Dame

Blades are voting for the Pink shirt on the SWFC site. Why was this vote not open to season ticket & member only? If we get this Pink shirt we'll be laughing stock.

Personally I prefer Salmon.

Were they designed in Microsoft Paint?

Designed is of course the wrong word. Heres a picture of a shirt and heres three random colours!

Won't be buying any of them - I'd rather have the "leeds" design from the other year

Blades votes can be identified and are being filtered out. Don't worry.

I may be a bit thick but please give me a clue how you can stop the United fans amongst my family and friends from voting using my PC if they want and how you will identify a United fan voting on a shared computer on a public network?

First Milan bought the Owls. The Owls were without form and void, and darkness was upon the faces on the terraces. And Milan said, “Let there be Goals” and there were six. And Milan saw that Goals were good; and Milan separated the Blue and Whites from the red and whites. Milan called the Blue and Whites Sheffield Wednesday, and the red and whites he called piggy scum. And there was a vote for the next Sheffield Wednesday away shirt, one day. And Milan said, “Let there be a no pink choice because it is TOO SIMILAR TO THE PIGGY SCUM YOU MORONS”. And it was so.