Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

With AI having time to put his team in place, with some dead wood cut adrift over the summer, and with a level playing field, there is no reason why we cannot build a force in S6 with or without external funds coming in.

That's the best thing you've said in the past 48 hours...... and most agreeable

Interpretive dance and the haiku to be precise.

My preferred outcome is that we get a genuine investor with a credible background and no chain of deranged Walter Mitty advisers to step forwards, or if not that we just forget the whole investment plan for now, Lee has a solid plan B that is very viable and relies on the type of unity we are not going to get while people are hanging back to see what is going to happen with potential investment.

To paraphrase a beloved poster on here, this is our mess, our club, we should be the ones digging our way out of it and taking pride of ownership. 24,000 fans should be going to the games to cheer on the team, not to prove to investors that we are a sleeping giant. We never filled Hillsborough in the 90s because we wanted to look pretty for a bunch of Yanks who had us dancing through hoops, we went because we loved the club.

A squad of players who have some pride in the shirt and share the passion of the Chairman and the fans, time for LS to put his plans in place and an end to this consumer/brand yank-talk nonsense - investment or not, that would do me just fine.

Whilst we all want similar, if not the same to you, what do you think gives you the right to attempt to upset the applecart?

Just remember Donny, you have been told!

It not a question of 'I told you so'.

I see you signed up this year for Owlstalk so the GS episode will have passed you by. Well let me tell you. He was exposed on Owlonline by the bills. So his word and text do have a certain amount of credability.

I know its popular but you have to weigh up the evidence, even if you don't like the answer.

I did miss the GS stuff, but I get the impression this Billsaja character is just fishing for a story, all his evidence is the same cr@p Ive read on places like PigsMad etc its all provided by Google! If he knew anything solid he would just come out and say it. So Joe bigged up his business? so what! Hes not involved in the deal any longer.

Must agree, there are reasons to be very sceptical. As I asked earlier, the involvement of Inner Circle/C9S and Joe Kosich before we even get to anyone who's supposedly putting any money in does seem a bit strange - but then I'm not from a financial/deal brokering background so I'd be happy for someone to explain it to me.

who got in contact with whom, 1st, 2nd and 3rd ?

ICS sounded out Joe, to sound out C9S ?

Not saying Bills is right, not saying Bills is wrong.

This is not a dig, just my summary of what it appears Bills is like.

He just seems to be the player we have all had in our football teams, or have played against.

He cannot play football, BUT HE CAN STOP THEM WHO CAN!!!!!!!!!!

A Chris Morgan if you will.

Very effective.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Really don't know. You would think ICS found C9S who then decided to use Joe to speak to SWFC. Would be nice to have some clarification.

The way I read it as that Joe was an advisor, as he seems to know a bit about "soccer". It would make sense the Inner circle have been in touch with the members of S club 7 who have then pulled the group together. Seem to remember LS saying a while back that different parties wanted to be involved. Bring it together as S club 7 then get Joe on board for advise on soccer clubs (thats what he seems to do).

Wether S club 7 now have the financial clout to do the deal or wether they are negotiating on behalf of other interested parties will no doubt be clarified, when the talking is done, and the cheques are signed?

Guest billsaja

Whilst we all want similar, if not the same to you, what do you think gives you the right to attempt to upset the applecart?

What applecart? Because Anglofile decided to spout off against me and he got shown up to be a sad man working out of a terrace house in a little village pretending to be running a multi-national finance house? Doesn't change a thing. Yes I am worried about whether C9S can produce the goods because a/ of their association with this Kosich nutter and b/ because they don't exactly scream credible and wealthy, but the applecart there will do its own thing (though I am not giving JK a blowjob either way).

Other than that, all I have done in the past 14 days is endure a horrific 2 hours of traffic on the M4 to get to the most deflating game I have seen in forever and renew my ST.

As I cannot state often enough or clearly enough without any sarcasm or hint of ambiguity, I am 100% aboard this new Wednesday idea, have backed it with my heart, my time amd my money. Go back 30 pages and all I asked was that Lee be assured of the time to put his plans in to action, investment or no investment.

Not sure how it became what it became.

The way I read it as that Joe was an advisor, as he seems to know a bit about "soccer". It would make sense the Inner circle have been in touch with the members of S club 7 who have then pulled the group together. Seem to remember LS saying a while back that different parties wanted to be involved. Bring it together as S club 7 then get Joe on board for advise on soccer clubs (thats what he seems to do).

Wether S club 7 now have the financial clout to do the deal or wether they are negotiating on behalf of other interested parties will no doubt be clarified, when the talking is done, and the cheques are signed?

:laugh:

I hear it's Bradley that calls the shots

ASTEENER, you grace this thread with your presence, a poem sir if you will......

It's Friday, big game tomorrow, a rallying call to arms for those of us who remember 1993 and 2003 with equal measures of pride and horror (and whose parents say "League 1 lad, never had it so good, back in my day....).

Wax lyrical for all who bleed blue and white if you will.

I go cleanin' windows to earn an honest bob

but then i found the net abounds with cyber plastic jobs

so you can see what i can see, fiscal posed fvckwhittery

bears and stags mean nowt to me,

when i'm cleanin' windows

I used to be an honest bloke, a chamois and a rag

but posing as a mover, theres so many i can blag

everyone hangs on me words, its rather lovely, but absurd

Everyone of me, has heard, now i'm not cleanin' windows

Now wall st is a funny place, lots of glass and in yer face

Yanks abound around the place

no need to clean the windows

google it can tell a lot, what you have or haven't got

aerials or parkin' lots....when i'm cleaning windows

I cleaned a barn once, it appeared

was owned by lovely Geoffrey sheard

I cleaned it twice (he's in arrears)

I'm sick of cleaning windows

I did miss the GS stuff, but I get the impression this Billsaja character is just fishing for a story, all his evidence is the same cr@p Ive read on places like PigsMad etc its all provided by Google! If he knew anything solid he would just come out and say it. So Joe bigged up his business? so what! Hes not involved in the deal any longer.

Regarding Google for info as a sole source is a bit naive.

The rest of your post, you maybe right, I've no idea what the truth is. I do sense that since the deletion of the 'Clear lie' thread that someone took great offence and the question posed by the Bills was either defamatory to either him or owlstalk.

I posed the question whether bills was a journo, but I'm not so sure now.

However, I do believe he's a Wednesdayite, whether he has an agenda, I don't know? But he does pop up when stagnation appears to be present when an investor is slow in doing the deal, aka GS.

Regarding Google for info as a sole source is a bit naive.

The rest of your post, you maybe right, I've no idea what the truth is. I do sense that since the deletion of the 'Clear lie' thread that someone took great offence and the question posed by the Bills was either defamatory to either him or owlstalk.

I posed the question whether bills was a journo, but I'm not so sure now.

However, I do believe he's a Wednesdayite, whether he has an agenda, I don't know? But he does pop up when stagnation appears to be present when an investor is slow in doing the deal, aka GS.

His timing is indeed impeccable, and his quaterly flurries of posts always seem to end in an epic investment related thread! Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Everytime i leave this thread to go to work, something else bizarre has kicked off by the time i get back.

Thank God there is a game of football tommorow (not that you would know it judging by Owlstalk.)

Really ?

I would rather watch 90 more minutes of 'bullsh*t Bills' Vs 'jumpy Joe'

:biggrin: