Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

What applecart? Because Anglofile decided to spout off against me and he got shown up to be a sad man working out of a terrace house in a little village pretending to be running a multi-national finance house? Doesn't change a thing. Yes I am worried about whether C9S can produce the goods because a/ of their association with this Kosich nutter and b/ because they don't exactly scream credible and wealthy, but the applecart there will do its own thing (though I am not giving JK a blowjob either way).

Why couldn't you have just been a man and taken it on the chin, instead of this bickering?

Do your actions and words in this thread portray our club in a good light?

Other than that, all I have done in the past 14 days is endure a horrific 2 hours of traffic on the M4 to get to the most deflating game I have seen in forever and renew my ST.

As I cannot state often enough or clearly enough without any sarcasm or hint of ambiguity, I am 100% aboard this new Wednesday idea, have backed it with my heart, my time amd my money. Go back 30 pages and all I asked was that Lee be assured of the time to put his plans in to action, investment or no investment.

Not sure how it became what it became.

The more you say it, the more sarcastic you sound. However at the start of the week you stated you wouldn't buy a season ticket, so what's changed your mind?

I've no idea who you are, or what your job is. But are you the same as me, just a fan on here with an opinion?

Not been on since last night, anything good happened or another quite day on Owlstalk ?

Sonny's got a small wee wee tail.........

Joe's wee wee tail IS bigger than Bills

Investment IS happening

Believe ?

Really ?

I would rather watch 90 more minutes of 'bullsh*t Bills' Vs 'jumpy Joe'

:biggrin:

If they play like they did last week then i might leave early tommorow again and sneak in an extra hour of Bills trying to wind Anglofile up.

Irritating as the soap opera is on here, it probably still narrowly beats watching Varney mistime his jump for a header so badly that he can jump again before the ball reaches him.

Guest billsaja

I did miss the GS stuff, but I get the impression this Billsaja character is just fishing for a story, all his evidence is the same cr@p Ive read on places like PigsMad etc its all provided by Google! If he knew anything solid he would just come out and say it. So Joe bigged up his business? so what! Hes not involved in the deal any longer.

OK, this is solid as it comes.

Joe Kosich is a fantasist who has all these statements about his Dornoch business having offices in Orlando, Chicago etc but really it is him and maybe one other person based out of Pinehurst with no clients.

Club 9 Sports took over the Adams Harris space in the Regus HQ section of 2 Pru Place in mid 2009 from where they also run three other companies. The two main partners, John Prutsch and Jon Pritchett, have reasonable business backgrounds but NOTHING to suggest they have anywhere near the money to invest in Wednesday. Prutsch's last actual job was at a merchant bank who in the early 90s bought a couple of small businesses, Pritchett left GSV to work for a mid-sized PR firm called French, West and Vaughan in 2008. GSV at the time was a 40-some man firm that sold AstroTurf.

I know since March of last year 20 mil has bought you 86% of Sheffield Wednesday with most of the money going to operating capital and I know that deal is still on the table - to use a horrible phrase for this site, the door is wide open.

I know that come Wednesday if there is no announcement, I am going to forget about the names Club 9 Sports.

I know that I am crapping myself about West Brom and Swansea coming up so REALLY hoping we get something out of Leicester and we have to have to beat Preston.

I know that if Reid stays fit and helps the Baggies get promoted, we missed a trick there.

Guest billsaja

Why couldn't you have just been a man and taken it on the chin, instead of this bickering?

Do your actions and words in this thread portray our club in a good light?

The more you say it, the more sarcastic you sound. However at the start of the week you stated you wouldn't buy a season ticket, so what's changed your mind?

I've no idea who you are, or what your job is. But are you the same as me, just a fan on here with an opinion?

The presence of Mr. Kosich as a FORMER adviser to potential acquirers paints our club in a very dubious light to my mind, but we got over "man with 100 mil" and GS, so be it

I cannot praise LS for fear of sounding sarcastic, yet if I don't I am here to upset things, damned if I do, damned if I don't. I bought (actually renewed) my ST because the one thing I agree with JoKe about is that you earn the right to an opinion - it's my club and it is churlish of me to bemoan the shower of poo put out on the park last weekend while not doing my bit.

Whether we have the same opinion, and whether we are the same in any other way, I don't know, but we are both fans of SWFC, that I assure you.

OK, this is solid as it comes.

Joe Kosich is a fantasist who has all these statements about his Dornoch business having offices in Orlando, Chicago etc but really it is him and maybe one other person based out of Pinehurst with no clients.

Club 9 Sports took over the Adams Harris space in the Regus HQ section of 2 Pru Place in mid 2009 from where they also run three other companies. The two main partners, John Prutsch and Jon Pritchett, have reasonable business backgrounds but NOTHING to suggest they have anywhere near the money to invest in Wednesday. Prutsch's last actual job was at a merchant bank who in the early 90s bought a couple of small businesses, Pritchett left GSV to work for a mid-sized PR firm called French, West and Vaughan in 2008. GSV at the time was a 40-some man firm that sold AstroTurf.

I know since March of last year 20 mil has bought you 86% of Sheffield Wednesday with most of the money going to operating capital and I know that deal is still on the table - to use a horrible phrase for this site, the door is wide open.

I know that come Wednesday if there is no announcement, I am going to forget about the names Club 9 Sports.

I know that I am crapping myself about West Brom and Swansea coming up so REALLY hoping we get something out of Leicester and we have to have to beat Preston.

I know that if Reid stays fit and helps the Baggies get promoted, we missed a trick there.

How do you type so well with your head up your arse?

Genuine question.

Guest billsaja

I've got the 1000th post :laugh:

Not many in that club :biggrin:

This is the 7th thread I have started that has reached 1000+.

That has to be a record, no?

And in 3 days too (though I did get one from 0 - 1120 in one night during the GS saga)

Last year, for the first year in 4, I bought two STs (rather more as a gesture than anything, only been to 4 home games) and have to say that as the Customer I am disgusted and will absolutely NOT be renewing.

Other than that, all I have done in the past 14 days is endure a horrific 2 hours of traffic on the M4 to get to the most deflating game I have seen in forever and renew my ST.

So are you renewing your ST or not Bill? It's inconsistencies like this that make me doubt you.

M Royds, these are the posts that lead me to believe Billsaja is a journalist (Rob Waugh), plus the fact he appears just before a big story could break. And as daft as it sounds how many business men type as quickley & accurately as him? don't they have secrataries for such thigs (that last bit might be straw clutching!). Plus I have seen a lot of his points been made by the internet detectives on other forums.

I hate to say it but the national press don't give a poo about Sheffield Wednesday.

v in response to ^

Au contraire, Rodney

Genuine quetion. Is the bills a journalist?

When asked to say who Billsaja is v

No. He is not at Waugh with me

Edited by Donny

Guest billsaja

So are you renewing your ST or not Bill? It's inconsistencies like this that make me doubt you.

Already did, and explained why.

You?