Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Anglofile

See WSO, Brian could tell you we were old friends, that he was actually doing the job Joe claimed to be doing at the same time as Joe claimed to be doing it based out of the same office Joe was doing it in, but what would you do with that information? Since every post you make is just the same old "billy bile this, billy bile that" I find it highly unlikely that you would ever do anything as honest and straight forwards as admit I was right.

I mean you start this post with "Anyone can make stuff up" when all I did was post JOE's links, JOE's own literature to show that his firm is a sham.

Brian works for an investment group called Vertical Capital Partners out of New York. I am sure his contact info is on the web. I am sure his resume is on their website (and I am sure it will include stating he was Head of Structured Products for Wachovia based out of Charlotte in 2005 - 2007 when Joe claimed that job).

Go for it mate, but I hardly expect you'll ever admit that once again I was right, you were wrong, and you're just bitter. The issue isn't whether he knows Simon from BT, the issue is whether he knows Joe from Wachovia (presumably his old boss, since Joe was Head of the group). But I'll be shown to be right again, and you'll find some way to disregard that and still harp on that I have zero credibility etc because you'll always follow the prevailing wind whether it be GS, Joe or whatever

Just because I am unpopular doesn't mean I am wrong.

Blah Blah Blah Blah..................................

Guest Anglofile

From Brian's online resume

Brian Zwerner has 14 years of trading and structuring experience across a number of fixed income asset classes. Brian joined VCAP from the Kensington Blake Capital platform. Previously, he was a Managing Director and head of Structured Products at Wachovia from 2005 to 2007, where he was responsible for all structured derivatives within fixed income including credit, interest rates, foreign exchange and commodities. From 1998 to 2005, Brian held a number of roles at Bank of America in London and Chicago. Most recently he was a Managing Director and head of Europe and Asia Rates at Bank of America. He built and managed trading books with total annual revenues of over $250MM. Brian worked in derivatives trading and marketing at Chase Manhattan Bank and First Union (now Wachovia) prior to joining Bank of America. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

From Joe's website

Joseph M. Kosich - Managing Director

Joe founded and served as a managing director and head of originations and syndications for Wachovia’s

Structured Finance and Advisory Group which specialized in sports and entertainment finance. Prior to joining

Wachovia in 2005, Joe spent 16 years, in various structured finance and corporate/private banking

positions, with Citigroup, UBS, AG and Bank of America. Joe holds a B.S. and M.S. (Finance) from Northern

Illinois University.

Hmmmmmmmm. Must have been a huge department to have had two MDs and Heads that didn't even know each other despite working out of the same office at the same time.

Silly American banks - too big to fail.

Unvarnished truth.

Gee considering one group was structured products (headed by Tom Burke in London, not your mate Zwerner) and the other was structured finance and advisory, out of Charlotte NC - Wachovia's headquarters)

Another great factoid!!

Guest Theboylangers

I can't believe this is still going on. Oh well, it's passed a dull Friday afternoon at work quicker.

So Anglofile are you Joe on this thread and Tony Kaufman on the other thread. Why have you said it was a wind up on one thread and then still arguing with Bills as if you are Joe on this one? Or am I the only one who has been left dazed and confused?

So Anglofile are you Joe on this thread and Tony Kaufman on the other thread. Why have you said it was a wind up on one thread and then still arguing with Bills as if you are Joe on this one? Or am I the only one who has been left dazed and confused?

My take is that he is Joe...but then when someone started to try and discredit him he chucked a bit of a hissy fit and started a thread saying he wasn't Joe - then when people turned round and said they knew he wasn't Joe all along, he in fact revealed that he is Joe and that all those who failed to believe he was Joe should read the bible more...or something like that.

OK Think Im back with it now!

Bills, youve done a good job (almost sheardesque) job on Joe, and shown that he is a two man band, and thats kinda backed up by LS. My understanding though is that Joe has been an "advisor" to the investment proccess, which given his postings on "bigsoccer net" (I think) is understanable as he seems to have a grasp of the English game. Is that correct?

You made an allegation that Club9S was "Sheard with a web page", yet it seems that members are in meetings as we speak, and are being taken very seriously by the club and the bank. Have I got that right?

So are the people behind SC9 legitimate in your view?

I ask, not to trip you up, but because after the Sheard fiasco I do value your input.

OK Think Im back with it now!

Bills, youve done a good job (almost sheardesque) job on Joe, and shown that he is a two man band, and thats kinda backed up by LS. My understanding though is that Joe has been an "advisor" to the investment proccess, which given his postings on "bigsoccer net" (I think) is understanable as he seems to have a grasp of the English game. Is that correct?

You made an allegation that Club9S was "Sheard with a web page", yet it seems that members are in meetings as we speak, and are being taken very seriously by the club and the bank. Have I got that right?

So are the people behind SC9 legitimate in your view?

I ask, not to trip you up, but because after the Sheard fiasco I do value your input.

really well put post

Would like to hear Bills response

wind up for the benefit of Bills

just look how many jumped on it though !!!

A lot of people putting their fingers in their ears and singing 'la'la 'la' 'la'

I would say the bills has been banned and pop up on owlsonline with another exclusive.

Edited by M Royds