Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest gozhawk

Defamation?

Really?

Find one thing I stated that was "defamation" and not just fact.

Dornoch - 2 person company, no deals ever cpmpleted, based out of a 10 x 10 office in a small village in North Carolina and with a resume which stretches credibility in terms of its (alleged) achievements - advisor to Liverpool, New England Patriots, Edmonton Oilers, wee pipe Clark Productions - even the (supposed) partners all work for other companies

I think I had every right to defend MYSELF when, on page 12, Joe appeared and said (and I quote) "you are the kind of person who never bought a ticket, never did anything fo your club" and then went banging on about how rich and successful he was with his big checkbooks and brokerage accounts.

Bit of context here Lee.

And check your facts, Geoff Sheard and I spoke for the first time yesterday. Don't start twisting things here.

I have done nothing but condone you on here, repeatedly. No idea what your issue is, but you'd seemingly rather defend someone who comes on here swearing, cursing, bragging about his 260lbs and his school mates in jail (tough guy) and his 60 grand golf course membership and huge checkbooks - 400 quid buys a season ticket and, according to him, a right to an opinion but hey - yet you'll side with him over a lifelong Wednesday fan.

I think we'd all be re-assured to know that you have in fact verified that the offices for Prometheus/Tobacco Road in Chicago aren't just a rented space in a Regus/HQ suite in 2 Prudential Place, and that indeed they are coming over to finish things off this weekend and that they are indeed they have proven funds in place and are coming over to sign a deal this weekend.

That would be good enough for me.

Ta much

Simon

Please go away.

Guest billsaja

Wow, was out all lats night and looked what I missed :blink:

So we have a big bunfight created by Billsaja (Simon / MC) and his "new" mate Far Canal (Geoff Sheard, l could have sworn Simon said they became fiends the last time I tackled Simon months ago but hey ho.

We have Joe who has already said he is no longer involved in the deal (I have also confirmed this) but is privy to what was going on and has an insight to what is going on, protecting his own position (can't condone the language but do understand defending the defamation).

All the while we have Geoff telling people in private that Rob Waugh is looking to write a piece on C9S being a sham.

No agenda here at all eh...............

Anyone interested in getting some tickets bought / sold for Saturday so we can carry on fixing our club?

Regards

Lee

OK I'll make it easier

Point out the defamation in my posts.

Re-assure the fans that Prometheus/Tobacco Road/Dornoch/Club9Sports has shown they have the necessary money - 20 mil? - to do the deal, or failing that at least that you or Nick have visited their offices and verified that they were advisors and bankers to Liverpool, New England Patriots, Edmonton Oilers and wee pipe Clark Productions.

Do that, and I go away and leave this topic alone.

Defamation?

Really?

Find one thing I stated that was "defamation" and not just fact.

Dornoch - 2 person company, no deals ever cpmpleted, based out of a 10 x 10 office in a small village in North Carolina and with a resume which stretches credibility in terms of its (alleged) achievements - advisor to Liverpool, New England Patriots, Edmonton Oilers, wee pipe Clark Productions - even the (supposed) partners all work for other companies

I think I had every right to defend MYSELF when, on page 12, Joe appeared and said (and I quote) "you are the kind of person who never bought a ticket, never did anything fo your club" and then went banging on about how rich and successful he was with his big checkbooks and brokerage accounts.

Bit of context here Lee.

And check your facts, Geoff Sheard and I spoke for the first time yesterday. Don't start twisting things here.

I have done nothing but condone you on here, repeatedly. No idea what your issue is, but you'd seemingly rather defend someone who comes on here swearing, cursing, bragging about his 260lbs and his school mates in jail (tough guy) and his 60 grand golf course membership and huge checkbooks - 400 quid buys a season ticket and, according to him, a right to an opinion but hey - yet you'll side with him over a lifelong Wednesday fan.

I think we'd all be re-assured to know that you have in fact verified that the offices for Prometheus/Tobacco Road in Chicago aren't just a rented space in a Regus/HQ suite in 2 Prudential Place, and that indeed they are coming over to finish things off this weekend and that they are indeed they have proven funds in place and are coming over to sign a deal this weekend.

Ta much

Simon

Bill

Isn't the point here about getting the context of who is Joe is and what he is to the process right?

As far as I can see he has merely facilitated the link of one party to another. I am sure if the deal comes off he will (rightly) be paid some kind of fee for this. It doesn't really matter who he is, where he lives, how big his balls are - it only matters that he introduces credible investors with proven funds, ready to invest in our club.

His part has been played already as far as I can tell and he is no longer part of the process, save for the reward of a fee if/ when the deal is completed.

Guest owlsowlsowls

OK I'll make it easier

Point out the defamation in my posts.

Re-assure the fans that Prometheus/Tobacco Road/Dornoch/Club9Sports has shown they have the necessary money - 20 mil? - to do the deal, or failing that at least that you or Nick have visited their offices and verified that they were advisors and bankers to Liverpool, New England Patriots, Edmonton Oilers and wee pipe Clark Productions.

Do that, and I go away and leave this topic alone.

billagenda, so what you are insinuating is that LS and NP haven't done their homework ?

Beware the ides of March.

Edited by owlsowlsowls

Guest Deleted member

Ta much

Simon

So can you confirm that in the last 24 hours you have 'outed' someone who isnt actually involved in the ongoing investment process?

A Yes or No would be good enough for me.

Ta much

Nige

Edited by Deleted member

This really is amazing.

The whole thread is complete b*******, but like everyone else, I'm hooked.

The frightening thing is that Bills certainly comes across as the most credible of the two protagonists, also, he has a history of being correct. On the other hand Lee vouches for Joe, so I have no reason to doubt his credentials. The only problem I have with joe is his conduct. If I were in any way involved, either currently or in the past, with financiers and helping to broke a major investment deal I would not be posting on a fans forum and certainly not get into a slanging match.

Bills? I just think he gets a little too involved in things. I, like hundreds of Wednesday fans (I would imagine) got straight onto Google when the famous 'leak' of the potential investors' name came out. I was completely underwhelmed with what I found (practically nothing) and immediately thought the whole thing a joke and a repeat of the Sheard affair. I could find more info/links on 473 Travel of Hillsborough than I could on these supposed high profile, international deal brokers.

What I find really hard to believe is that no one has commented on the most important question raised in these 30 pages. Surely everyone remembers Soap? The Tates and Campbells? Funilly enough, i think that load of nonsense went on for ever without any real conclusion.

Any way, here's hoping for 3 points tomorrow, a decent attendance, survival in the Championship and maybe the Brucie Bonus of a few quid to spend in the summer.

UTO

Guest owlsowlsowls

I like Bills..............I like Joe

which one is the better ?

Only one way to find out..................

Guest billsaja

Says here 3 principals - Joseph M Kosich (Managing Director), David Russell Black (Managing Director), Arthur B. Muir (Managing Director).

http://russellblackandassociates.com/Downl...nichCapital.pdf

Go back a few pages to Joe's own post and his own link

2 persons at NC location, 2 persons total. His link not mine

But Joe is a straight shooter who never embelishes (according to him). So odd that his own literature for his two person company has THREE senior staff. But then again they have 6 offices according to that too.

The man is frankly odd.

As for him no longer being involved - well he seems very involved if you listen to him. Indeed just yesterday he revealed the timeline and that the deal would be done this weekend, even bet me a blowjob that it would be so (not sure what Andrea would make of that, or his God, but to each their own, I passed).

Edited by billsaja

Guest Deleted member

As for him no longer being involved - well he seems very involved if you listen to him. Indeed just yesterday he revealed the timeline and that the deal would be done this weekend, even bet me a blowjob that it would be so (not sure what Andrea would make of that, or his God, but to each their own, I passed).

Maybe he's just ITK?

2 persons at NC location, 2 persons also.

But Joe is a straight shooter who never embelishes (according to him).

The man is frankly odd.

Bill - how come earlier this week you suggested CS9 are a credible outfit, but now you seem to be trying to shoot them down in flames?

Guest billsaja

Says here 3 principals - Joseph M Kosich (Managing Director), David Russell Black (Managing Director), Arthur B. Muir (Managing Director).

http://russellblackandassociates.com/Downl...nichCapital.pdf

Of course, Russell Black also has his own company - Russell Black and Associates - and Arthur B Muir is a lawyer in Chicago, so it could be that in fact Dornoch (as with Tobacco Road et al) is just set up to LOOK like a big company when in fact it is a budget operation and in fact no-one really works there. Certainly in my firm, Managing Director generally implies a full time job and you come to the office, but since Arthur Muir spends his days working full time for McGuire Woods in Chicago, it seems Joe of the forgiving god and unvarnished truth actually has a firm where his senior staff all have day jobs.

Luckily he is no longer involved in the process.

But when I say someone is "Sheard with a website" hopefully now you'll get my point.

2 persons at NC location, 2 persons total. His link not mine

But Joe is a straight shooter who never embelishes (according to him). So odd that his own literature for his two person company has THREE senior staff. But then again they have 6 offices according to that too.

The man is frankly odd.

There's a lot of strange things about the tightly interlinked little network of people and companies in this story