Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest billsaja

But post from the U S of A?

Yes. And from Argentina for a while, and even from Russia a couple of times I think. Wonderful thing this internet, it's all over the world. If only they could think of some name for the web that reflected that fact......

Edited by billsaja

Joes a yank who had summat to do with the negotiations between a team of forensic scientists...either called..or coming from Charlotte...who is either a pantyless *****, or actually a place in the new world..and the famous Sheffield Wednesday...

Bill/ Bills / Simon said.."How dare you, you colonial conman..i have google earth and i believe you run your business out of a barn in Wisconsin"

On the mention of barn..Sueno /far canal/ Geoffrey Sheard...then , appeared out of a camper van to say hello to Bill/ Bills/ Simon..they then buried the hatchet/ cricket bat/ glass.,..and are now married, but Geofferey insists on wearing pants...that he has/ has not/ is intending to pay for.

Now try an' stay with me here cos it gets a bit odd

Joe who is/ is not/ could be an american...started a thread that said "fair cop mate"...Geoff posted intermediate tat about mostly nowt...and now they are all friends cos apparently they share the same office space in "Fvckwit" Alabama.

What is not up for discussion is their ardour for all things "Edmont...errr Sheffield Wednesday...Bill has now bought the season ticket he was not going to buy...Joe is thinking of a buying a ticket if we play in Illinois...and geoff has asked for time to pay for a ticket if we ever play in a ploughed field just outside Shrewsbury................................i think that brings us up to speed

:laugh:

Yes. And from Argentina for a while, and even from Russia a couple of times I think. Wonderful thing this internet, it's all over the world. If only they could think of some name for the web that reflected that fact......

:biggrin:

This is the 7th thread I have started that has reached 1000+.

That has to be a record, no?

And in 3 days too (though I did get one from 0 - 1120 in one night during the GS saga)

Did you celebrate witha shuffle?

Guest billsaja

Did you celebrate witha shuffle?

Took Rosie Palm and all her five sisters out and we did the electric boo-ga-loo...boog-a-loo.....where the feck do you put the hyphens in that, my stupid Compaq speak recognition thingy just went beserk.

So, according to bill there is no investment. Unlike bill, lee, nick, inner circle and the co-op bank failed to google cs9 and have fallen for a bunch of frauds.

I was waiting for Lee to tell us it's over, but what does he know, after all he's only the chairman?

Took Rosie Palm and all her five sisters out and we did the electric boo-ga-loo...boog-a-loo.....where the feck do you put the hyphens in that, my stupid Compaq speak recognition thingy just went beserk.

Did all 3 of you speak at once?...can cause a bit of confusion can that sort of stuff Edited by asteener1867

So, according to bill there is no investment. Unlike bill, lee, nick, inner circle and the co-op bank failed to google cs9 and have fallen for a bunch of frauds.

I was waiting for Lee to tell us it's over, but what does he know, after all he's only the chairman?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats what Ive been trying to say! :rolleyes:

The way I read it as that Joe was an advisor, as he seems to know a bit about "soccer". It would make sense the Inner circle have been in touch with the members of S club 7 who have then pulled the group together. Seem to remember LS saying a while back that different parties wanted to be involved. Bring it together as S club 7 then get Joe on board for advise on soccer clubs (thats what he seems to do).

Wether S club 7 now have the financial clout to do the deal or wether they are negotiating on behalf of other interested parties will no doubt be clarified, when the talking is done, and the cheques are signed?

Don't count on it mate. I'm not ITK but I have checked a lot of the public records available on the internet for Dornoch, Club 9, Prometheus, Tobacco Road, their affiliates and subsidiaries, and the people associated with them. Maybe these tightly interlinked companies with a lot of overlapping board membership is normal in the world of US 'boutique' merchant banking and private equity, I don't know.

I'll tell you why it matters to get as much prior information on this as possible though. Derby County were taken over in 2008 by the American firm General Sports & Entertainment. Andy Appleby of GS&E holds the shares 'on behalf of' a very wealthy group of investors (including Yahoo Inc.'s Jeff Mallett, principal owner of the San Francisco Giants; Tom Ricketts, co-owner and chairman of the Chicago Cubs, Dave Freeman, managing partner of Predators Holding, which owns the Nashville Predators hockey team). Derby fans were not told at the time who the end investors were and details of the takeover transaction were never made public. To this day Derby fans struggle to piece together the finances of the club and work out how much real, new money has been 'invested' in the club by GS&E over and above the cost of buying out the previous shareholders. GS&E meanwhile pay lip service to transparency - a useful corporate buzzword usually meaning we'll tell you what we want, if we want and when we want.

There are a lot of similarities between the profiles of GS&E and c9S and there is also some personnel overlap. Dan Fuhrman has executive roles in GS&E and Prometheus Capital and Jon Pritchett of Tobacco Road was also at GS&E, via its subsidiary General Sports Venue. The more we know about the potential investors, their backgrounds and records the better. We don't want to be left in the dark as Derby fans were and still are to some extent.

Edited by HarrowbyOwl

36 pages and you've made a better argument that anyone else in one line.

Guest billsaja

Is it possible to have a huge ego and a huge inferiority complex at the same time ?

wee wee of you inferior moron

(can we be friends, please)

Guest billsaja

36 pages and you've made a better argument that anyone else in one line.

Similar argument to "GS must be real, Dave Allen, the club, Wednesdayite and Deloitte and Touche would never be taken in".

What did I know compared to say, oh, the Chairman back then?

Similar argument to "GS must be real, Dave Allen, the club, Wednesdayite and Deloitte and Touche would never be taken in".

What did I know compared to say, oh, the Chairman back then?

Why not just tell us who you are and if and how you know anything importmant.

All you've proved so far is you're good at research.

And you've covered yourself if C9S do do the deal or not as you blow hot & cold for them in different posts.

Guest Romford Massive

Talking of googling I did a search for CS9 and the only pages that come up concern us, no other sporting deal - in light of this debacle of a thread, I am somewhat concerned.

However as Fife states above, surely to god their credentials have been checked and deemed to be sound. :ohmy:

Edited by Romford Massive