Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Similar argument to "GS must be real, Dave Allen, the club, Wednesdayite and Deloitte and Touche would never be taken in".

What did I know compared to say, oh, the Chairman back then?

Without wishing to go into the matter as i don't want to be sued, all i'l say is that i don't agree with you at all on this one.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

OK Think Im back with it now!

Bills, youve done a good job (almost sheardesque) job on Joe, and shown that he is a two man band, and thats kinda backed up by LS. My understanding though is that Joe has been an "advisor" to the investment proccess, which given his postings on "bigsoccer net" (I think) is understanable as he seems to have a grasp of the English game. Is that correct?

You made an allegation that Club9S was "Sheard with a web page", yet it seems that members are in meetings as we speak, and are being taken very seriously by the club and the bank. Have I got that right?

So are the people behind SC9 legitimate in your view?

I ask, not to trip you up, but because after the Sheard fiasco I do value your input.

Bill think you keep missing this (even though Ive posted it four times now)

Billsaja - agenda ridden muppet.

The act is all a bit samey now my friend and most regular punters on here have your number....

Billy boy turns up with shocking revelations ==> backs up his inside information with real hard 'facts' ==> Owlstalkers question his 'facts' and cracks slowly begin to appear ==> Bills' facts clearly showed up as nothing more than the fictional ramblings of an agenda ridden, bitter saddo ==> Bills loses his rag and has an hissy fit (which is normally quite funny and really shows the guy up for what he is) ==> Bills disappears for a while

And then 3 months down the line the whole process starts again....

Not boring at all.

Keep up the good work Billy x

The thing about Billybollocks is. . .

I get the feeling that he would rather that the investment process is a load of gonads, because then he and his massive ego will be inflated even further.

Now I think we all know how good investment would be for the club. We get it this season and i honestly believe that we will more than equal the season ticket target set by the club, regardless of what division we are in.

I just find it quite sad that Billybigbollocks and Anglofile, seem more concerned about measuring each others tail size, as opposed to what really matters, which is Sheffield Wednesday and hopefully getting that investment.

Billsaja - agenda ridden muppet.

Keep up the good work Billy x

And yet his posts are far more interesting than the constant aggresive and abuse-spouting keyboard warriors on here. Strange that!

'Agenda' the most ridiculously overused word on Owlstalk.

Guest triple j

just one question, is the deal on or was it a load of knackers?

Post of the entire thread for me.

Everything else is entirely superfluous.

P.S Is it on?

Guest Deleted member

flip me, i cannot believe this thread is still going strong.

i think some people on here need to get off their computer, go out have a beer and get a life :biggrin:

^^^ this....

just stopped for a few pints on way home from work, and now tucking into warmed up 48 hours old spaghetti bolognaise.

i guarantee ive enjoyed the last 3 hours more than any of you boring old twa ts

^^^ this....

just stopped for a few pints on way home from work, and now tucking into warmed up 48 hours old spaghetti bolognaise.

Yet you just popped into this thread again by accident.

:biggrin:

Parmesan ?

Billyboy has been busy covering his arse since then.

oh do keep up! :biggrin:

He wants to make his mind up

Post #20

Last year, for the first year in 4, I bought two STs (rather more as a gesture than anything, only been to 4 home games) and have to say that as the Customer I am disgusted and will absolutely NOT be renewing.

Post #990

Other than that, all I have done in the past 14 days is endure a horrific 2 hours of traffic on the M4 to get to the most deflating game I have seen in forever and renew my ST.

:ph34r:

^^^ this....

oye.....less of the boring! :biggrin:

anyways, I've been 'busy' whooping my lad at table tennis........cooking tea, felching and carrying for my mortally ill missus(the fairy), getting my other lad ready to go to a party, investigating billyboy, went to the supermarket, put a load of washing in the machine, took a load out and hung it to dry........all in the same 3 hours you were enjoying yersen, you barsteward!

Edited by Weshallovercome

Would it not be great to be sat next to one of these muppets at the match....

Wednesday fan "Purse did well there"

Bills..."Well he actually gets well paid to intercept like that...he has a 3 bedroomed semi in Dore"

WEdnesday fan .."no..I'm just sayin' he put his foot in and cle..."

Geoff...."did you notice his socks as he cleared it..that thingy holdin' it up was an innovation that I mysel...."

Bills...."AHA!! Geoff..its me Bills...thought you had escaped again eh"

Geoff "damn you pesky..."

Wednesday fan.."i think we need a change second half"

Joe...."Second quarter, third down...Hup Hup Hup"

Wednesday fan.."I'm sorry................."

Joe " The wide receiver is hangin' on the line .

Wednesday fan "Offside!!!! ref.."

Joe.."Thats what i said"

Bill.."Hiya Joe..Hows Charlotte?"

Joe.."dontcha mean..Wheres Charlotte?"

Geoff..." Gerrus a pie bill"

Bill..."I would do but with the price of pork belly futures at the minute..i could buy you a pie and in the next minute the Nasdeq goes through the floor and i'm sat here holdin' the balti with no collateral whatsover...cricket bat"

Wednesday fan..."PENALTY!!!!"

Joe "FLAG DOWN!!"

Bill "IMPEACHMENT"

Geoff "LEND US A FIVER!!!"

oye.....less of the boring! :biggrin:

anyways, I've been 'busy' whooping my lad a table tennis........cooking tea, felching and carrying for my mortally ill missus(the fairy), getting my other lad ready to go to a party, investigating billyboy, went to the supermarket, put a load of washing in the machine, took a load out and huge it too dry........all in the same 3 hours you were enjoying yersen, you barsteward!

Oh.

I've just sat on my ass on here really - acknowledged the Mrs when she came home from work having got a bath ready for her, then decided to get in after her (I now smell like a girl), sat down and had dinner with her and now it's time to hand over the Laptop as she needs to do some work, selfish cow.