Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest billsaja

Bill - how come earlier this week you suggested CS9 are a credible outfit, but now you seem to be trying to shoot them down in flames?

Joe Kosich is not Club 9 Sports.

Let's be very clear on that.

Guest billsaja

I'm aware of that - but surely if this whole situation is credible, they wouldn't be using someone with what you seem to be insinuating is a smoke and mirrors profile as a go-between?

His post not mine

2 people, tiny house (and there are 11 other companies at that address to boot!)

Literature claiming they are international with offices in 6 cities (and yet 2 staff). Claiming they did deals with Liverpool, New England Patriots et al yet no-one there has heard of them. Claims he was Head of Structured Finance at Wachovia 2005 - 2007 based out of Charlotte yet my friend Brian Zwerner - (who Joe's never heard of) http://www.vcapsolutions.com/team.html - really was the Head of Structured Finance at Wachovia based out of Charlotte.

For the sake of our club I can only hope this is another sideshow - the man did try to sell Tranmere on eBay after all - and that the real money behind this isn't coming from Club 9 Sports/Tobacco Road/Prometheus Capital because none of those companies are close to being credible. Two have no real office, the third has a suite in a Regus/HQ. Hopefully though they are just acting like Inner Circle in some advisory/introductory capacity.

His post not mine

2 people, tiny house (and there are 11 other companies at that address to boot!)

Literature claiming they are international with offices in 6 cities (and yet 2 staff). Claiming they did deals with Liverpool, New England Patriots et al yet no-one there has heard of them. Claims he was Head of Structured Finance at Wachovia 2005 - 2007 based out of Charlotte yet my friend Brian Zwerner - (who Joe's never heard of) http://www.vcapsolutions.com/team.html - really was the Head of Structured Finance at Wachovia based out of Charlotte.

For the sake of our club I can only hope this is another sideshow - the man did try to sell Tranmere on eBay after all - and that the real money behind this isn't coming from Club 9 Sports/Tobacco Road/Prometheus Capital because none of those companies are close to being credible. Two have no real office, the third has a suite in a Regus/HQ. Hopefully though they are just acting like Inner Circle in some advisory/introductory capacity.

So when did you start digging then Bill? When he had a pop at you last night, or had you already checked him out before?

Guest billsaja

I've just spoke to Charlotte at Wachovia, she's telling a very very different story.

It's Wachovia IN Charlotte.

Knew a Charlotte once..............

Guest billsaja

So when did you start digging then Bill? When he had a pop at you last night, or had you already checked him out before?

I knew this and more a long time ago about our Joe. He's a little bit of a cad and it all seemed harmless enough but since he decided to come wading in questioning my Wednesday credentials I felt it was time to put the idiot in his place. Walter Mitty, plain and simple. Likes to start websites and have literature about his huge company and their great achievements, but it's as much smoke and mirrors as the last guy posting on here proclaiming his self-importance (that being our favourite sportswear tycoon).

Club 9 Sports/Tobacco Road is another matter entirely, but if Lee has checked them out and seen proof of funds etc then good enough for me. I do find it odd that they use a Regus HQ office that is also the address of two of their companies, and again that they have no track record, but genuinely if they are coming over this weekend to conclude the deal, they have obviously proven their financial capacity etc so I believe in our club's stewards.

Joe though, wow

His post not mine

I dont believe you, anyone can make up stuff, admittedly not many would want to, but hey ho.

PM me Bruce Brian Zwerners email address or telephone number, I'm presuming with you being best buddies and all that you have them......I'd like to confirm that he knows you.

I knew this and more a long time ago about our Joe. He's a little bit of a cad and it all seemed harmless enough but since he decided to come wading in questioning my Wednesday credentials I felt it was time to put the idiot in his place. Walter Mitty, plain and simple. Likes to start websites and have literature about his huge company and their great achievements, but it's as much smoke and mirrors as the last guy posting on here proclaiming his self-importance (that being our favourite sportswear tycoon).

Club 9 Sports/Tobacco Road is another matter entirely, but if Lee has checked them out and seen proof of funds etc then good enough for me. I do find it odd that they use a Regus HQ office that is also the address of two of their companies, and again that they have no track record, but genuinely if they are coming over this weekend to conclude the deal, they have obviously proven their financial capacity etc so I believe in our club's stewards.

Joe though, wow

Hasn't Lee publicly backed Joe though? (I missed this TBH) and if so, weren't the alarm bells ringing for you when his name was mentioned? If this guy is a joke then srely that's tainted your belief in our club's stewards and Club 9? If I categorically new the guy was a Walter Mitty character I'd be panicking. You can't honestly believe that a deal will be done knowing what you know can you?

Guest billsaja

I dont believe you, anyone can make up stuff, admittedly not many would want to, but hey ho.

PM me Bruce Brian Zwerners email address or telephone number, I'm presuming with you being best buddies and all that you have them......I'd like to confirm that he knows you.

See WSO, Brian could tell you we were old friends, that he was actually doing the job Joe claimed to be doing at the same time as Joe claimed to be doing it based out of the same office Joe was doing it in, but what would you do with that information? Since every post you make is just the same old "billy bile this, billy bile that" I find it highly unlikely that you would ever do anything as honest and straight forwards as admit I was right.

I mean you start this post with "Anyone can make stuff up" when all I did was post JOE's links, JOE's own literature to show that his firm is a sham.

Brian works for an investment group called Vertical Capital Partners out of New York. I am sure his contact info is on the web. I am sure his resume is on their website (and I am sure it will include stating he was Head of Structured Products for Wachovia based out of Charlotte in 2005 - 2007 when Joe claimed that job).

Go for it mate, but I hardly expect you'll ever admit that once again I was right, you were wrong, and you're just bitter. The issue isn't whether he knows Simon from BT, the issue is whether he knows Joe from Wachovia (presumably his old boss, since Joe was Head of the group). But I'll be shown to be right again, and you'll find some way to disregard that and still harp on that I have zero credibility etc because you'll always follow the prevailing wind whether it be GS, Joe or whatever

Just because I am unpopular doesn't mean I am wrong.

Guest billsaja

Cheers, another one who is going to get bombarded with moronic e-mails.

Just on that note though, www.vcapsolutions.com

Interesting to note Brian's title and dates he held the position. But you've never heard of him Joe? Odd that.

Guest billsaja

From Brian's online resume

Brian Zwerner has 14 years of trading and structuring experience across a number of fixed income asset classes. Brian joined VCAP from the Kensington Blake Capital platform. Previously, he was a Managing Director and head of Structured Products at Wachovia from 2005 to 2007, where he was responsible for all structured derivatives within fixed income including credit, interest rates, foreign exchange and commodities. From 1998 to 2005, Brian held a number of roles at Bank of America in London and Chicago. Most recently he was a Managing Director and head of Europe and Asia Rates at Bank of America. He built and managed trading books with total annual revenues of over $250MM. Brian worked in derivatives trading and marketing at Chase Manhattan Bank and First Union (now Wachovia) prior to joining Bank of America. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.

From Joe's website

Joseph M. Kosich - Managing Director

Joe founded and served as a managing director and head of originations and syndications for Wachovia’s

Structured Finance and Advisory Group which specialized in sports and entertainment finance. Prior to joining

Wachovia in 2005, Joe spent 16 years, in various structured finance and corporate/private banking

positions, with Citigroup, UBS, AG and Bank of America. Joe holds a B.S. and M.S. (Finance) from Northern

Illinois University.

Hmmmmmmmm. Must have been a huge department to have had two MDs and Heads that didn't even know each other despite working out of the same office at the same time.

Silly American banks - too big to fail.

Unvarnished truth.

Guest billsaja

I've just eamiled Brian to warn him that his good mate Simon is chatting poo poo on the internet

I just e-mailed him to let him know he shouldn't lie about having done Joe's job at Wachovia.

I too sent him a picture of your tail.