Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

Guest Deleted member

Yet you just popped into this thread again by accident.

:biggrin:

Parmesan ?

BUSTED... Damn...

anyways, I've been 'busy' whooping my lad a table tennis........cooking tea, felching and carrying for my mortally ill missus(the fairy), getting my other lad ready to go to a party, investigating billyboy, went to the supermarket, put a load of washing in the machine, took a load out and huge it too dry........all in the same 3 hours you were enjoying yersen, you barsteward!

Gosh its all go at your place missus... And I always thought you were a bloke..

The felching was a bit of a revealing insight though...

Guest billsaja

Billsaja - agenda ridden muppet.

The act is all a bit samey now my friend and most regular punters on here have your number....

Billy boy turns up with shocking revelations ==> backs up his inside information with real hard 'facts' ==> Owlstalkers question his 'facts' and cracks slowly begin to appear ==> Bills' facts clearly showed up as nothing more than the fictional ramblings of an agenda ridden, bitter saddo ==> Bills loses his rag and has an hissy fit (which is normally quite funny and really shows the guy up for what he is) ==> Bills disappears for a while

And then 3 months down the line the whole process starts again....

Not boring at all.

Keep up the good work Billy x

Shouting AGENDA and making amusing puns on my name doesn't mean I am wrong or that there are legitimate concerns that will hopefully turn out to be nothing.

Pattern I see is people close to investing, come on here posting, turn out to be Walter Mitty types, then hang around even though they are dealing with other clubs because of some new found love for Wednesday/attention from sycophants on here.

End of the day, whether investment happens next week or not, there'll still be a Wednesday, we WILL stay up, and hopefully next season and for many seasons to come we'll see continued improvements on and off the pitch under the stewardship of a real fan.

Joes a yank who had summat to do with the negotiations between a team of forensic scientists...either called..or coming from Charlotte...who is either a pantyless *****, or actually a place in the new world..and the famous Sheffield Wednesday...

Bill/ Bills / Simon said.."How dare you, you colonial conman..i have google earth and i believe you run your business out of a barn in Wisconsin"

On the mention of barn..Sueno /far canal/ Geoffrey Sheard...then , appeared out of a camper van to say hello to Bill/ Bills/ Simon..they then buried the hatchet/ cricket bat/ glass.,..and are now married, but Geofferey insists on wearing pants...that he has/ has not/ is intending to pay for.

Now try an' stay with me here cos it gets a bit odd

Joe who is/ is not/ could be an american...started a thread that said "fair cop mate"...Geoff posted intermediate tat about mostly nowt...and now they are all friends cos apparently they share the same office space in "Fvckwit" Alabama.

What is not up for discussion is their ardour for all things "Edmont...errr Sheffield Wednesday...Bill has now bought the season ticket he was not going to buy...Joe is thinking of a buying a ticket if we play in Illinois...and geoff has asked for time to pay for a ticket if we ever play in a ploughed field just outside Shrewsbury................................i think that brings us up to speed

It's a fair cop

:laugh:

Would it not be great to be sat next to one of these muppets at the match....

Wednesday fan "Purse did well there"

Bills..."Well he actually gets well paid to intercept like that...he has a 3 bedroomed semi in Dore"

WEdnesday fan .."no..I'm just sayin' he put his foot in and cle..."

Geoff...."did you notice his socks as he cleared it..that thingy holdin' it up was an innovation that I mysel...."

Bills...."AHA!! Geoff..its me Bills...thought you had escaped again eh"

Geoff "damn you pesky..."

Wednesday fan.."i think we need a change second half"

Joe...."Second quarter, third down...Hup Hup Hup"

Wednesday fan.."I'm sorry................."

Joe " The wide receiver is hangin' on the line .

Wednesday fan "Offside!!!! ref.."

Joe.."Thats what i said"

Bill.."Hiya Joe..Hows Charlotte?"

Joe.."dontcha mean..Wheres Charlotte?"

Geoff..." Gerrus a pie bill"

Bill..."I would do but with the price of pork belly futures at the minute..i could buy you a pie and in the next minute the Nasdeq goes through the floor and i'm sat here holdin' the balti with no collateral whatsover...cricket bat"

Wednesday fan..."PENALTY!!!!"

Joe "FLAG DOWN!!"

Bill "IMPEACHMENT"

Geoff "LEND US A FIVER!!!"

:laugh:

you really are a brilliant observationist.

Guest Deleted member

Do you honestly not find it all laughable Nigel?

Totally mate. I don't take any of it seriously - as I said earlier Im glad people find it amusing fighting over the dying corpse of our club when with a bit of respect all these ego's could be put to good use in a positive way.

F***sticks

Totally mate. I don't take any of it seriously - as I said earlier Im glad people find it amusing fighting over the dying corpse of our club when with a bit of respect all these ego's could be put to good use in a positive way.F***sticks

Bonfire nights a fair bit away mate...

Guest billsaja

Totally mate. I don't take any of it seriously - as I said earlier Im glad people find it amusing fighting over the dying corpse of our club when with a bit of respect all these ego's could be put to good use in a positive way.

F***sticks

Bought my ST, in the South and all, top money.

Sadly not a lot else I can do to help, my best footballing days are behind me, and my knees are not up to scratch....oh hang on, for 10k a week I'm there.

Bought my ST, in the South and all, top money.

Sadly not a lot else I can do to help, my best footballing days are behind me, and my knees are not up to scratch....oh hang on, for 10k a week I'm there.

Is that too much kneeling on the floor sucking Geoff's wee wee tail ?

I'm weary of working and toiling

in the crowded hives of men

heartbroken of building and spoiling

then spoiling and building again

and i long for the old green river

where i dreamed my youth away

for a dreamer will live forever

and a spoiler will die in a day

old irish thingy me dad told me

Edited by asteener1867

Shouting AGENDA and making amusing puns on my name doesn't mean I am wrong or that there are legitimate concerns that will hopefully turn out to be nothing.

Pattern I see is people close to investing, come on here posting, turn out to be Walter Mitty types, then hang around even though they are dealing with other clubs because of some new found love for Wednesday/attention from sycophants on here.

End of the day, whether investment happens next week or not, there'll still be a Wednesday, we WILL stay up, and hopefully next season and for many seasons to come we'll see continued improvements on and off the pitch under the stewardship of a real fan.

Not just spouting AGENDA without any foundation though am I Billy?

My opinion is based on your track record Billy which is well known to regular posters on here.

People don't just forget that you have been proven to twist and manipulate very little by the way of fact to make up a story that promotes and supports your own agenda.

Just remind me, how many Billys were there? Do you have any of your 'genuine' emails from certain financial institutions to show us? Etc, etc.......

Guest billsaja

Not just spouting AGENDA without any foundation though am I Billy?

My opinion is based on your track record Billy which is well known to regular posters on here.

People don't just forget that you have been proven to twist and manipulate very little by the way of fact to make up a story that promotes and supports your own agenda.

Just remind me, how many Billys were there? Do you have any of your 'genuine' emails from certain financial institutions to show us? Etc, etc.......

So remind me again, what is this "agenda" and what is the foundation you have for it?

Oh that's right, nada

But go on, AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA.

So remind me again, what is this "agenda" and what is the foundation you have for it?

Oh that's right, nada

But go on, AGENDA AGENDA AGENDA.

Can I ask an honest question Bills ?

What were you hoping to get out of trying to expose Joe and 2; what do you ACTUALLY think you have gained by trying to expose Joe ?

Can I ask an honest question Bills ?

What were you hoping to get out of trying to expose Joe and 2; what do you ACTUALLY think you have gained by trying to expose Joe ?

It could be that he's just a fan, who knows a bit and has a few contacts. I know where my money lies, and it ain't with a two bit sock tie salesman from Preston, or a gobby yank with about as much class as that bird I pulled in Tenerife in '95 who had white bits on her Forest of Dean.

It could be that he's just a fan, who knows a bit and has a few contacts. I know where my money lies, and it ain't with a two bit sock tie salesman from Preston, or a gobby yank with about as much class as that bird I pulled in Tenerife in '95 who had white bits on her Forest of Dean.

I'm indiscriminate..i don't give a flyin' **** about any of 'em

Guest Deleted member

I'm indiscriminate..i don't give a flyin' **** about any of 'em

ditto

Im sick and tired of the whole shebang