I'm sick of cleaning windows

Whilst you are cleaning glass,

And taking the believers in the ass,

I must say I've got to pass,

The vultures are circling en masse.

For we have anglofile,

Spouting Yankee bile,

I do not like his style,

The words he writes a big stinking pile.

On the other hand we have bill,

Of him I've had my fill,

Writing like the bitterest pill,

It is of course all run of the mill.

In the middle there are in the knows,

And my antipathy of course grows,

Though I can reveal in this prose,

Nowt they know - Pinnochio's nose.

Time this all ended and we all,

Get together in real life I call,

And avoid that League One fall,

Support the boys at football.

Because that is our survival key,

Whoever these online idiots maybe,

Stick by the chairman that is Lee,

After all, we're all rumbleing Wednesday.

Guest bigandy

This is the 7th thread I have started that has reached 1000+.

That has to be a record, no?

And in 3 days too (though I did get one from 0 - 1120 in one night during the GS saga)

They only reached 1000 posts because 900 of them were from you spouting the same sh*t.

As someone else has already said there is one common denominator when there's a sh*tstorm on Owlstalk......and that my friend is YOU.

Edited by bigandy

I have had my own disagreements on here with posters and yes indeed with Chairman Lee, but this new wave of anger and misdirected vilification of one of our own is particularly worrying.

In the next 2 or 3 weeks (apparently) a group of nameless Americans using a company with no assets in it and ever changing members/deadlines/excuses are supposed to conclude a deal (according to their leader/advisor/guy who posts on here and loves Scousers and thinks an accurate parallel to Wednesday is the Green Bay Packers).

In the meantime, the ST situation looks dire and the league position worse.

Lee, as often documented on here, came to the club without buying shares and was appointed Chairman on the basis that he was going to secure "investment" - unclear whether that was limited to outside investment or this Plan B idea of Forwards Together where we, the Consumer (FKA fan) bought in to the Brand (FKA team). And whatever spin is put on it, there have been several deadlines set or hinted at - from the opening salvo of March to the ICS introduction back in July when there were competing parties at the table.

So now that all fails, and given that Lee owns no shares, he is at the mercy of the Board (who we know read these pages).

So what happens if the Board decides the club, having failed to secure investment either from external parties or from the fans "buying in", needs a new CEO and Chairman.

The accounts show that we are short of cash and have been most fortunate to have a Chairman who works for expenses and a CEO who works for below market rates. So what happens now? We replace LS and NP with a new Chairman/CEO figure who charges the club what it would cost for 2 decent players per year.......not that any Wednesdayites under the age of 14 will understand the concept of 2 decent players, but the point remains - we get a worse (or less passionate Chairman), more upheaval, and a naturally weaker financial situation

So be careful what you wish for - LS out? Lunacy. Indeed quite a lot of what LS does smacks of someone under time pressure - the mad pleas for ST to be bought always now now now, these investment hints/plays/nonsense.

What this club needs is time for LS to put his real long term plan in place. The Board of SWFC should come out and say (oh, that's right, not their style....should allow LS to come out and say) that LS will be Chairman of SWFC through to the end of the 2015 season no matter what. Let him have the time to do the job he is obviously capable of doing without the pressures of short time swings.

LS15, you want to print up some T-shirts, wear them to games, that would be my choice (and in case Lee does leave, it can double as a Lazy Sh*t Beevers shirt).

Time for the club to give the fan a chance - LS until 2015, what do you say the Faceless Grey Entities?

Meantime, those of you who chose to blame him for everything that goes wrong, think why the guy is so desperate for a quick fix via investment or ST sales - easy to find fault, hard to find improvement. You think the Tories would have ousted Thatcher in 1989 if they knew they were going to end up with Major?

Careful what you wish for. Me, I say LS15.

I may be 35 pages late, but wrong section.

Guest billsaja

So on the 1st of March you were disgusted and were certain you weren't renewing - despite having renewed at the last home game which was Ipswich?

Home games largely irrelevant to me, I live in London, actually renewed since the Reading mess.

I get up to S6 for 4, 5 maybe 6 games a season if I am lucky. It's about doing your part for the club in my mind.

So yes, I renewed. Not sure about where "at the last home game" comes in - I made my payment yesterday afternoon

Ive missed this thread

Time for a recap please

Ta

Joes a yank who had summat to do with the negotiations between a team of forensic scientists...either called..or coming from Charlotte...who is either a pantyless *****, or actually a place in the new world..and the famous Sheffield Wednesday...

Bill/ Bills / Simon said.."How dare you, you colonial conman..i have google earth and i believe you run your business out of a barn in Wisconsin"

On the mention of barn..Sueno /far canal/ Geoffrey Sheard...then , appeared out of a camper van to say hello to Bill/ Bills/ Simon..they then buried the hatchet/ cricket bat/ glass.,..and are now married, but Geofferey insists on wearing pants...that he has/ has not/ is intending to pay for.

Now try an' stay with me here cos it gets a bit odd

Joe who is/ is not/ could be an american...started a thread that said "fair cop mate"...Geoff posted intermediate tat about mostly nowt...and now they are all friends cos apparently they share the same office space in "Fvckwit" Alabama.

What is not up for discussion is their ardour for all things "Edmont...errr Sheffield Wednesday...Bill has now bought the season ticket he was not going to buy...Joe is thinking of a buying a ticket if we play in Illinois...and geoff has asked for time to pay for a ticket if we ever play in a ploughed field just outside Shrewsbury................................i think that brings us up to speed

The presence of Mr. Kosich as a FORMER adviser to potential acquirers paints our club in a very dubious light to my mind, but we got over "man with 100 mil" and GS, so be it

I cannot praise LS for fear of sounding sarcastic, yet if I don't I am here to upset things, damned if I do, damned if I don't. I bought (actually renewed) my ST because the one thing I agree with JoKe about is that you earn the right to an opinion - it's my club and it is churlish of me to bemoan the shower of poo put out on the park last weekend while not doing my bit.

Whether we have the same opinion, and whether we are the same in any other way, I don't know, but we are both fans of SWFC, that I assure you.

Thanks for that mate.

Guest billsaja

They only reached 1000 posts because 900 of them were from you spouting the same sh*t.

As someone else has already said there is one common denominator when there's a sh*tstorm on Owlstalk......and that my friend is YOU.

Me?

Or truth?

IF I came on here and said "Wednesday are top of the League"

or

"United are the biggest club in Sheffield" the thread would last 5 posts max

Speak the harsh truth however, and people get angry, especially when the truth is not a pleasant one and relates to one of their idols they have been brown nosing to, then they get REALLY mad. This thread was dying down around page 10 when suddenly up pops Mr. Chequebook bragging about his contacts, success, deal making blah blah blah and his BS needed calling out. Same as Geoff's did. Of course with GS it took many many threads, dramas, newspaper reports etc before the reality of THAT situation came out.

Here we have less of a spectacle because the Walter Mitty character in this instance is no longer involved in matters and the "real" investors are in Sheffield today finalising a deal and negotiating something or other. Of course if that deal does not get done (or maybe even if it does) there will be some questions asked as to who these people were, but that's for another time.

Guest billsaja

Joes a yank who had summat to do with the negotiations between a team of forensic scientists...either called..or coming from Charlotte...who is either a pantyless *****, or actually a place in the new world..and the famous Sheffield Wednesday...

Bill/ Bills / Simon said.."How dare you, you colonial conman..i have google earth and i believe you run your business out of a barn in Wisconsin"

On the mention of barn..Sueno /far canal/ Geoffrey Sheard...then , appeared out of a camper van to say hello to Bill/ Bills/ Simon..they then buried the hatchet/ cricket bat/ glass.,..and are now married, but Geofferey insists on wearing pants...that he has/ has not/ is intending to pay for.

Joe who is/ is not/ could be an american...started a thread that said "fair cop mate"...Geoff posted intermediate tat about mostly nowt...and now they are all friends cos apparently they share the same office space in "Fvckwit" Alabama.

What is not up for discussion is their ardour for all things "Edmont...errr Sheffield Wednesday...Bill has now bought the season ticket he was not going to buy...Joe is thinking of a buying a ticket if we play in Illinois...and geoff has asked for time to pay for a ticket if we ever play in a ploughed field just outside Shrewsbury................................i think that brings us up to speed

END IT NOW. ADMIN LOCK THIS THREAD. THAT HAS TO BE THE LAST WORD!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Me?

Or truth?

IF I came on here and said "Wednesday are top of the League"

or

"United are the biggest club in Sheffield" the thread would last 5 posts max

Speak the harsh truth however, and people get angry, especially when the truth is not a pleasant one and relates to one of their idols they have been brown nosing to, then they get REALLY mad. This thread was dying down around page 10 when suddenly up pops Mr. Chequebook bragging about his contacts, success, deal making blah blah blah and his BS needed calling out. Same as Geoff's did. Of course with GS it took many many threads, dramas, newspaper reports etc before the reality of THAT situation came out.

Here we have less of a spectacle because the Walter Mitty character in this instance is no longer involved in matters and the "real" investors are in Sheffield today finalising a deal and negotiating something or other. Of course if that deal does not get done (or maybe even if it does) there will be some questions asked as to who these people were, but that's for another time.

Your posts over the last 24 hours have been highly entertaining, very well written and absolute testicles from start to finish i.e. the perfect Owlstalk poster. Long may it continue.

can neil change the banner to say owlstalk- the site for pantyless whores?

Guest billsaja

Your posts over the last 24 hours have been highly entertaining, very well written and absolute testicles from start to finish i.e. the perfect Owlstalk poster. Long may it continue.

Finally, someone gets it.

Home games largely irrelevant to me, I live in London, actually renewed since the Reading mess.

I get up to S6 for 4, 5 maybe 6 games a season if I am lucky. It's about doing your part for the club in my mind.

So yes, I renewed. Not sure about where "at the last home game" comes in - I made my payment yesterday afternoon

But post from the U S of A?