Be careful what you wish for

Guest billsaja

See WSO, Brian could tell you we were old friends, that he was actually doing the job Joe claimed to be doing at the same time as Joe claimed to be doing it based out of the same office Joe was doing it in, but what would you do with that information? Since every post you make is just the same old "billy bile this, billy bile that" I find it highly unlikely that you would ever do anything as honest and straight forwards as admit I was right.

I mean you start this post with "Anyone can make stuff up" when all I did was post JOE's links, JOE's own literature to show that his firm is a sham.

Brian works for an investment group called Vertical Capital Partners out of New York. I am sure his contact info is on the web. I am sure his resume is on their website (and I am sure it will include stating he was Head of Structured Products for Wachovia based out of Charlotte in 2005 - 2007 when Joe claimed that job).

Go for it mate, but I hardly expect you'll ever admit that once again I was right, you were wrong, and you're just bitter. The issue isn't whether he knows Simon from BT, the issue is whether he knows Joe from Wachovia (presumably his old boss, since Joe was Head of the group). But I'll be shown to be right again, and you'll find some way to disregard that and still harp on that I have zero credibility etc because you'll always follow the prevailing wind whether it be GS, Joe or whatever

Just because I am unpopular doesn't mean I am wrong.

So you dont know him then.

Rest assured I will be 'going for it', Billyboy........because it's becoming increasingly obvious all you are is a forensic accountant with excellent typing skills, who likes to make himself seem important by gleening information off the internet and putting a seemingly good case together.

Well done for causing shitstorm No2..........I hope your pleased with yourself.

Joe might or might not have huge offices, it matters not.........but he's helped SWFC get investors onboard, what the flip have you done?

Edited by Weshallovercome

Rest assured I will be 'going for it', Billyboy........because it's becoming increasingly obvious all you are is a forensic accountant with excellent typing skills, who likes to make himself seem important by gleening information off the internet and putting a seemingly good case together.

Joe might or might not have huges offices, it matters not.........but he's helped SWFC get investors onboard, what the flip have you done?

When you do 'go for it' please remember Mr Zwerner doesn't actually work for who Bill says he does anymore!

Guest billsaja

wind up for the benefit of Bills

just look how many jumped on it though !!!

I know, fun though isn't it.

Hey, if Anglofile can start wind up threads and spout nonsense, so can I.

Fact 9: Anglofile is real on this board and was advisor to C9S (which is a SPV set up to invest in SWFC)

Still does not tally at all with "What I can confirm is that at no stage have we discussed the possibility of buying shares in Sheffield Wednesday plc. We are pursuing a deal by which our capital and skills can be utilised to assist the current management team, led by Chairman Lee Strafford and Chief Executive Nick Parker, to fully implement their business plan for the Club" from http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1948696,00.html

But ho hum

Exciting that John Prutsch must be in town by now for his 3 days of meetings to wrap things up. I can almost here Tonto's ghost asking "how many shares".

It's like the glory days of this next week. I can almost smell the money

Joe might or might not have huge offices, it matters not.........but he's helped SWFC get investors onboard, what the flip have you done?

Now that my friend is a damn good question .....

I know, fun though isn't it.

Hey, if Anglofile can start wind up threads and spout nonsense, so can I.

Fact 9: Anglofile is real on this board and was advisor to C9S (which is a SPV set up to invest in SWFC)

Still does not tally at all with "What I can confirm is that at no stage have we discussed the possibility of buying shares in Sheffield Wednesday plc. We are pursuing a deal by which our capital and skills can be utilised to assist the current management team, led by Chairman Lee Strafford and Chief Executive Nick Parker, to fully implement their business plan for the Club" from http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1948696,00.html

But ho hum

Exciting that John Prutsch must be in town by now for his 3 days of meetings to wrap things up. I can almost here Tonto's ghost asking "how many shares".

It's like the glory days of this next week. I can almost smell the money

The only thing I can smell is bullshit from all sides.

Guest Deleted member

Not if Glaser was your english teacher....only kidding Glaser

*wonders if Daveyboy will get an abusive PM*

Only kidding Glaser

Guest billsaja

No problems at all, like you said the investors are onboard. John Prutch from C9S (which is an SPV set up to invest in SWFC) is in town as we speak taking in the air. It's exciting.

And for the record, I know Brian from 2003 (as I stated clearly) when he was with BofA in London, that he recently left Vertical to move to FIG Partners - as he just told me on the phone - is irrelevant.

Can you smell the money too?

My take is that he is Joe...but then when someone started to try and discredit him he chucked a bit of a hissy fit and started a thread saying he wasn't Joe - then when people turned round and said they knew he wasn't Joe all along, he in fact revealed that he is Joe and that all those who failed to believe he was Joe should read the bible more...or something like that.

Am gutted I didn't get through that other thread before it disappeared :angry:

I agree with your take on it, hoeever I'd add that some of those claiming they knew he wasn't Joe all along got knocked off their high horse from a great hight when Joe revealed he realy is Joe (keep up!) and then got a bit nasty (a bruised ego will do that to you).

Like someone said earlier C9S will have been checked out by ICS, The Co Op Bank and the club. So IMO Billsajs (possably a YP reporter as hinted at by GS!) is probably less informed than the combined above + all he's produced to back up his posts is evidence found on the internet!

Guest billsaja

Thanks, I've already got that.........it would have been nice if you'd have let Billyboy answer mind.

Except it's not his e-mail

bzwerner@figpartners.com

Stalk away you crazy loons.

A lot of people putting their fingers in their ears and singing 'la'la 'la' 'la'

I would say the bills has been banned and pop up on owlsonline with another exclusive.

I'd say you and others are desperate for Bills to be proved righ so you get to say TOLD YA SO :rolleyes:

Bills - a question if I may. (edit - or two)

What do you hope to achieve by all this?

What is your preferred outcome, both personally and for our club?

That he is proclaimed King Of The Mole People and lives out his life in an underground kingdom, expressing his joy through the medium of dance.

I agree with your take on it, hoeever I'd add that some of those claiming they knew he wasn't Joe all along got knocked off their high horse from a great hight when Joe revealed he realy is Joe (keep up!) and then got a bit nasty (a bruised ego will do that to you).

Like someone said earlier C9S will have been checked out by ICS, The Co Op Bank and the club. So IMO Billsajs (possably a YP reporter as hinted at by GS!) is probably less informed than the combined above + all he's produced to back up his posts is evidence found on the internet!

I do like that summary .......

Guest billsaja

I hope so.....in fact I did ask several times to confirm that proof of funds had been done, that they were not just negotiating themselves with the bank but were using reputable law and accounting firms, that a reference and credit check made etc. I am sure you're right though, I mean they have impressive offices, a long trading history and are well known and respected in the world of finance. All the usual trappings of a wealthy set of individuals are there in plain sight. I guess I was just getting excited/paranoid with things being about to close this weekend.

As I look back on it this all seems more legitimate, nothing at all to worry about for the club I have loved and supported for 30 years.