HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Owlstalk Subscriber
  • Last visited

• Days Won

HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU last won the day on March 9 2023

HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU had the most liked content!

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

25,957 profile views

HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. The first goal yesterday takes some beating, but not many players have the ability to score a worldie like Windass got at Blackburn So it’s Windass at Blackburn for me
  2. The one ray of light I saw for Sunderland yesterday, with Clarke presummably going, is the kid that was brought on at half time, my brain is still alcohol cloudy so I can’t remember his name, but he looks some player.
  3. I was confident we would stay up from about the 80th minute today
  4. High point = West Brom home Low point = Huddersfield away
  5. Final whistle today It's been a horrible season, every game has felt like a cup final, I've never experienced so much stress in a season Hats off to Danny, his coaching team, and the players, I for one didn't believe escape was possible Röhl is going to be a top manager, DC must now back him, only a complete lunatic would miss this opportunity
  6. I want to see Danny Röhl singing the Danny Röhl song
  7. Bradley Lowery collection outside the ground, chuck all your change in there Sorted
  8. In the good old Wednesday tradition I expect Plymouth, Birmingham and Sunderland to suddenly become Real Madrid
  9. Danny, Danny Röhl Danny, Danny Röhl He makes us score girls I like it
  10. Send your missus to ask him Men are shiit scared of women Actually, that might just be me