What are you looking forward to most?

Next season... What are you most looking forward to?

For me it's the whole experience, living away from Sheffield I enjoy the travelling back to my home town on a weekend, and the night games, midweek knackerdness at work getting home at 1/2am the hotels away and the amazing feeling on a day where we get a result. 

In this time of football nothingness you realise how much you miss it. For me it's got to be the pigs at home most looking forward to. 

Cant wait to get back to it. 

The hope, the positivity, the realism, the treating of the new season as a blank page, the oozing of confidence in CC and the lads before the derby games, the constant celebration of our current players' best qualities and the greeting with open arms of new players and new ideas in the relatively new world we've found ourselves in.

Most of all I'm looking forward to this forum and this section when the season starts so I can come in here and feast on all the things above.

1 minute ago, Weshallovercome said:

Dream on, sob.........you've as much chance of me getting into a leather jacket 4 sizes too small.

You know it's a diet situation when they leave the head of the cow on your coat 

1 hour ago, flo said:

Goals and booze. Thats about it. 

Isn't that enough?

I'm looking forward to another season of knowing we have the ability to compete at the top of the division we're in (whether we do is another matter entirely). Knowing and not just hoping we can win.

And genuinely interested to see who turns up on derby day. Will it be The Galacticos or The Gala Fairydean Rovers?

(no offence intended to Galashiels).

1 hour ago, scilly owl said:

Radio 5 or Sky Soccer saying "there's been a goal at Hillsborough"....the heart in the mouth for three seconds... then the unconfined joy of hearing the reporter say " yes Jeff, and it's gone to Sheffield Wednesday "

Ha ha ha this is so true