What are you looking forward to most?

28 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

SSN ten minute loop on repeat and checking owlstalk every few minutes isn't really good for the sole and I'm starting to go insane. 

I don't know what this has to do with your shoes but whatever works for you lol

9 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Looking forward to dc realising that cc isn't good enough and getting rid of him and Lewis mcgugan finally gets a game and shows what he's made of and gets us promoted 

Hi lewis 

36 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Hi lewis 

It's the truth and my name not Lewis by the way, it's a shame to see a great player like him sitting in the stands and have Barry bannan playing ahead of him, pure joke and he should get Stuart gray back because cc hasn't a clue 

15 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

It's the truth and my name not Lewis by the way, it's a shame to see a great player like him sitting in the stands and have Barry bannan playing ahead of him, pure joke and he should get Stuart gray back because cc hasn't a clue 

So much wrong in one post, it really is impressive.

McGugan is too busy planning for his coaching career, and you're more likely to see him managing Braintree Town than you are to see him getting minutes ahead of Barry Bannan.

8 hours ago, offalyowl said:

It was a joke bud. Some players like  McGugan don't get on with managers, because they want to be one, he I suspect falls into this category

Very hard to manage a situation if that's the case. 

On 05/07/2017 at 00:06, Spencerowl said:

Next season... What are you most looking forward to?

Booking a hotel in London in the next few months for next years Play Off Finals, only to have to cancel it come May.

Alternatively, I could keep the room, go to Wembley and hang around outside to find out who will be joining us in the PL next season :star:

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 00:06, Spencerowl said:

...What are you most looking forward to?

For me it's the whole experience, living away from Sheffield ...

Harsh but fair. I highly recommend it but you may not make yourself popular on this website by being so open about it.

For my part, I've got a couple of weeks off coming up and that's what I am mostly looking forward to, it'll just be me on my own on my yacht so I hope the weather stays nice.