What are you looking forward to most?

Balance.

If I see two (rather than 3) CM names on the team-sheet v PNE

and two proper strikers (rather than one + FF) on the team-sheet v PNE

I will exhale with joy and relief and look forward to a season of balance and positive football...and promotion.

Not really looking forward to the derbies, never really do. Just too much to take if we lose. Even though the class is world aparts I don't think that ever makes a difference in these games. 

What am I looking forward to the most? At the minute it's just the football being back. SSN ten minute loop on repeat and checking owlstalk every few minutes isn't really good for the sole and I'm starting to go insane. 

Compared to years gone by just being linked with decent players is really refreshing apart from picking up the feeebies that nobody else wants. It was like picking the fat kid in PE that nobody else wanted every season. So I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the window pans out and who comes in and who goes (sure there's plenty of business both ways still to do)

other than that I'm looking forward to the open top bus parade when we've clinched automatic promotion. 

Not looking forward to being passed in a cloud of dust by our Tuftyball playing local chums. It's going to be tough to watch John Terry's most feared opponent and everyone's favourite hotel safety inspector firing in the goals.

I am looking forward to Wednesday signing a foreign player who has a not too difficult name to spell but who half of Owlstalk still spell incorrectly in all their posts.

6 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Not looking forward to being passed in a cloud of dust by our Tuftyball playing local chums. It's going to be tough to watch John Terry's most feared opponent and everyone's favourite hotel safety inspector firing in the goals.

I am looking forward to Wednesday signing a foreign player who has a not too difficult name to spell but who half of Owlstalk still spell incorrectly in all their posts.

Everyone's called Dave arnt they?