League Cup Draw On Friday 1pm.

We're seeded which means we can only play one of these clubs because its been split South/North sections. 

North – Non-Seeds 18. Accrington Stanley 19. Blackpool 20. Bury 21. Carlisle United 22. Chesterfield 23. Coventry City 24. Crewe Alexandra 25. Doncaster Rovers 26. Grimsby Town 27. Lincoln City 28. Mansfield Town 29. Morecambe 30. Notts County 31. Oldham Athletic 32. Port Vale 33. Shrewsbury Town 34. Walsall

Read more at: http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday-and-sheffield-united-to-avoid-each-other-in-first-round-of-efl-cup-1-8591700?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just now, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Lincoln City for me,   my brother in law he is from Lincoln area,   lives in Hull and supports Chelsea. 

:columbo: That means we all live in Lincoln area. lol

Accrington Stanley my preference if drawn away. Only ground out of that lot I've not been too.

LIncoln or Accrington away please, only 2 grounds from that lot that I haven't seen us play on.

That said I was quite pleased to add Cambridge to my list last year, that turned out well...  At least they're not in the northern section this year.

11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

LIncoln or Accrington away please, only 2 grounds from that lot that I haven't seen us play on.

That said I was quite pleased to add Cambridge to my list last year, that turned out well...  At least they're not in the northern section this year.

lincoln was my 1st ever away match (1974?) , happy days as a schoolkid :baby:

13 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

lincoln was my 1st ever away match (1974?) , happy days as a schoolkid :baby:

We haven't even played them once in any competition since I started going in 1981.  Maybe a pre-season friendly at some point, but not apart from that.

6 hours ago, flo said:

Mansfield at home please 

Rotherham_Steve_Evans4_500.jpg

Can just imagine it now......."we've been drawn against the biggest club in yorkshire,who wanted me as manager",the result goes in our favour,fatgut says "we're playing a much bigger club in Accrington next week",gobshyte of the highest order.