Daily Telegraph on Carlos

I don't know if the Daily Telegraph is ITK or whether it is just re-reporting old news based on chat which has been ongoing for most of the season. But in to-day's paper it reports that Carlos is facing the sack if Wednesday fail to achieve promotion this time. Jpeg attached as it doesn't appear in the online version.

Daily Telegraph 28 April.jpg

A change in Manager would be fruitless. It would cause disruption to the building process and render current investments wasted as a new Manager would want "His Own" signings. Look how Brighton have stuck with Chris Houghton, Burnley with Sean Dyche. I am sure that there plenty of other examples without referring to Manchester United and Alex Fergusson. Ooops I just did.

Carlos has learned how to get results in this league. If we don't make it this term with stability we should be well placed to make it automatic next time round.

I guess you get the idea.

Carlos has got through his rocky patch now, and were back to the standards of last season - except were a better, more versatile team now. 

If we don't go up this year, automatic has to be the aim next year. A little bit more investment and we could be a force. 

If we finish in the top six I would say that he has succeeded, the play offs can be a lottery just ask Brighton last term so failure in them is hard to quantity

Top two was always going to be a bit of an ask as most will concede that the top two now were predicted to be there at the start of the season.

So I would keep him for next season ( as long as the next two games go to plan!)