Just now, thatladfromchap said:

We've never seen anything of his like at this football club before and sadly perhaps never again once he moves on to bigger and better. We're truly lucky to have had him for his first gig whether we stay up or not.

If nothing else he's shown us what football management can be and in turn what it doesn't have to be.

Was reading the blades forum earlier. They want rid of the wilderbeast and want a " young innovative manager" preferably a German and should be scouring the Sheffield area to find such a legendary figure 😃😃😃

• Haha 8

I still fid it incredibly difficult to understand how DC could have chosen Xisco over Danny last summer. He even admitted Xisco didn't have the best CV and to be sure he did not interview well.

Totally mind-numbing decision.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mr Chairman is currently on his way to destabilise and cripple the run in 

lol

Just wait for him getting to the changing room at half time of most important game of the season to give team talk and under mine manager. Not like it didn't happened before 🙄

• Like 4

Since the November international break after game 17 our record is:

P. 28.  W.12.  D.5   L. 11.  Pts:41

If he’d have been appointed instead of Xisco and recruited his own players we might have been celebrating these wins for very different reasons. Another solid piece of decision making by Mr Chansiri

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mr Chairman is currently on his way to destabilise and cripple the run in 

lol

Preparing his speech to the players in the dressing room. 

Shudders.

22 minutes ago, Jim said:

44 points from 33 games at championship level with the squad of players he inherited. Xisco Munoz may have won promotion at this level but this lad is different gravy. Mr Chairman, you will get your money back with this lad.

IF we stay up, then Rholl is up there with 'Sir' Jack Charlton as the best manager/Coach of this club in my life- time

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

IF we stay up, then Rholl is up there with 'Sir' Jack Charlton as the best manager/Coach of this club in my life- time

That's still an "if" mate. 

I'm just praying we stay up, DR stays and we can build a new era with this guy. That's how important he can be 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, graz gp said:

Lets not get too exited.  Uto

I know but look where we are now after the worst start in championship history. The jobs not done but we have a chance.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, marshy said:

Preparing his speech to the players in the dressing room. 

Shudders.

"I expected playoffs so none have you are having your contracts renewed"  

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Plonk said:

But last week he was lacking experience according to some. But fupp them. Danny rohls barmy army 

Agree totally but today it’s our turn to enjoy it as those peeps have all crawled back under their stones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To be still in contention at this stage of the season is an achievement, for it to be in our own hands is outstanding by Röhl and his backroom team, especially considering this is his first managerial role. 

It's the most Wednesday thing in the world to be back in the bottom 3 next weekend though, so just enjoy it this week and keep everything crossed next Saturday.

• Like 4
  • Love 5