38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mr Chairman is currently on his way to destabilise and cripple the run in 

lol

I'm praying he stays away from the dressing room. He is not what we need right now.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, thatladfromchap said:

We've never seen anything of his like at this football club before and sadly perhaps never again once he moves on to bigger and better. We're truly lucky to have had him for his first gig whether we stay up or not.

If nothing else he's shown us what football management can be and in turn what it doesn't have to be.

I've said it before on here but he reminds me of Wilkinson when he came. Young, got the right backroom staff, ultra professional approach, created a buzz at the club.

Let's hope he stays as long, but I suspect he'll have to leave like Wilkinson did to find real success.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Röhl needs to get locksmith down to the changing room at Hillsborough first thing tomorrow and get them changed before Chansiri lands. 

Keep him the fizz away from the players for these last 2 games. Last thing we need is any of his antics when survival hangs in the balance. 

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, thatladfromchap said:

We've never seen anything of his like at this football club before and sadly perhaps never again once he moves on to bigger and better. We're truly lucky to have had him for his first gig whether we stay up or not.

If nothing else he's shown us what football management can be and in turn what it doesn't have to be.

Bigger and better than Wednesday? C,Mon  !!! 

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I still fid it incredibly difficult to understand how DC could have chosen Xisco over Danny last summer. He even admitted Xisco didn't have the best CV and to be sure he did not interview well.

Totally mind-numbing decision.

.....and totally in keeping with Chumpsiri's ideas on how to run a football club!

1 hour ago, Jim said:

44 points from 33 games at championship level with the squad of players he inherited. Xisco Munoz may have won promotion at this level but this lad is different gravy. Mr Chairman, you will get your money back with this lad.

He looks a determined man 

2 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I still fid it incredibly difficult to understand how DC could have chosen Xisco over Danny last summer. He even admitted Xisco didn't have the best CV and to be sure he did not interview well.

Totally mind-numbing decision.

Xisco must have said he'd work for free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jim said:

44 points from 33 games at championship level with the squad of players he inherited. Xisco Munoz may have won promotion at this level but this lad is different gravy. Mr Chairman, you will get your money back with this lad.

If only our Dear Leader wasn't such a fool though.

2 hours ago, OwlerIT2 said:

The bloke is fantastic - he’s also made us entertaining, attacking and great to watch.

Beats the last few years of dull football.

Hope he stays for the next five years and leads us back into Europe. 

Could be europe or stockport lol 

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

I don't think we'll see him for a while now. I have a feeling he'll stay away from  Sheffield and  do his "business" with Rholl either in London or Germany. 

Just a feeling but probably the best thing he could do under the current circumstances. 

Can we have a one of those swear filters for Chancer's name, he really should not be mentioned on this website? It boils my ******** when I see people refer to him as Mr, sound like the people who work downstairs tugging their forelock when the see the man upstairs.

For all the good feeling from todays win we still have a moron at the helm.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thatladfromchap said:

We've never seen anything of his like at this football club before and sadly perhaps never again

You do realise we’ve won four English League titles, three FA Cups, one League Cup and qualified for Europe. DR is battling against relegation from the championship.  A little perspective please. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1