You’d think the owner/chairman of the club would be present for the club’s 5000th league game tonight, wouldn’t you?

Then again he’s maybe in the stadium’s kitchens baking a massive cake ball to celebrate and won’t be able to take his seat in the directors box because he’s having it judged by Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith? Put it this way there’s no way they’ll make him star chairman?

Hope not, he's not welcome.

I appreciate he owns the business, but can't imagine it's enjoyable having 20,000 people staring at you, f*cking hating you. Even the 50 or so bootlickers won't compensate. 

Or maybe he gets off on it, what's the word, narcissist? 

• Like 4

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

Would be nice if he was there. After all he saved the club and without him we'd never have made it to 5000 games.

Saved it and ruined it , what a guy 👌

• Like 3

I have no qualms with DC not being present tonight, or for most games to be honest considering he's not based in the UK. 

My issue is who has been second in command since Liam Dooley left?  Have his responsibilities just been given to the GM?

The current set-up behind the scenes just seems a bit amateurish for a club of our size. I dread to think what kind of welcome suppliers, hospitality guests, players' agents, the opposition's senior management team etc receive on matchdays. 

No he just had a coin made to milk another £40 off the fans.

These coins should be free to anyone who attends the game. Instead like everything with Chansiri there is a price tag for the fans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

No he just had a coin made to milk another £40 off the fans.

These coins should be free to anyone who attends the game. Instead like everything with Chansiri there is a price tag for the fans.

I was thinking about getting one, had a look on the OS, saw it was 40 quid and immediately said to mesen, "phuck that Chit", thought it would be like five or ten squid or summat.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim said:

You’d think the owner/chairman of the club would be present for the club’s 5000th league game tonight, wouldn’t you?

Then again he’s maybe in the stadium’s kitchens baking a massive cake ball to celebrate and won’t be able to take his seat in the directors box because he’s having it judged by Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith? Put it this way there’s no way they’ll make him star chairman?

He might be in the position where he can legally only spend so much time in the UK?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop