Imagine paying this

3 hours ago, Luke said:

Fulham have recently released the prices for match day prices for their new stand 

Let me repeat that MATCHDAY

for one game 😫

IMG_20240314_113847.jpg

Fulham, on of the EPL clubs who’ve just opposed the latest proposal for giving the EFL a bigger share of premier league millions. Greedy barstewards!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, marshy said:

Or you live close to the ground in on of those cavernous terraced houses. The ones with the mile long gardens, huge hallways and 4 or so huge bedrooms.

Not your average Sheffield 2up 2 down. 

lol

… and they will be late for kick off as their Ocado delivery was l delayed (not the coach or train!) 

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Saw this on twitter for one game for Chelsea.
I don't know if this includes a meal etc but still.

GIk5CzlXkAAWKUs.jpeg

Bloody hell ! id expect to be sat on the bench for that and get 5 mins up front towards the end of the game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Modern life is rubbish - Blur were so right 😂

And they said that 30 years ago !

Crowds are up everywhere which proves 2 things

1.  The football bubble is nowhere near bursting, contrary to popular belief.

2.   People have loads of money, contrary to popular belief.

I take no pleasure in saying that I predicted this when Sky/PL started. 

I don't see a way out and a return to the working mans game I fell in love with 60 years ago.

It's a real shame.

• Like 3

the only way to stop those prices is if fulham did a man u style protest , stop the game maybe try to get it stopped pre kick off . like been said tourists will pay the normal fan isnt wanted , i bet the real fans would sooner be in league 1 paying £30 i certainly would if i supported fulham .. even if i was a millionaire i wouldn't pay those prices . 

32 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

And they said that 30 years ago !

Crowds are up everywhere which proves 2 things

1.  The football bubble is nowhere near bursting, contrary to popular belief.

2.   People have loads of money, contrary to popular belief.

I take no pleasure in saying that I predicted this when Sky/PL started. 

I don't see a way out and a return to the working mans game I fell in love with 60 years ago.

It's a real shame.

Top miniscule percent (whatever that is) have loads of money, the rest just pretend they do. 

7 hours ago, Luke said:

Fulham have recently released the prices for match day prices for their new stand 

for one game 😫

IMG_20240314_113847.jpg

Yet another example to show that we've no idea how lucky us owls are with the current custodian.......

🎣

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Luke said:

for one game 😫

IMG_20240314_113847.jpg

What do you get? Drinks, food, etc. apparently not…https://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets-and-hospitality/season-tickets/riverside-season-tickets/

You do get the watch the best football in the world in West London.  

Do football club do a ticket, food and drink deal? Like going to the cinema, bowling, etc.?

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Saw this on twitter for one game for Chelsea.
I don't know if this includes a meal etc but still.

GIk5CzlXkAAWKUs.jpeg

I was in hospitality at Chelsea for the FA Cup game against Wednesday a few years back and we had a fizzy reception, bar tab, pre-match meal, half time snacks and full time nibbles.

The seats were just above the halfway dug out - very comfortable - and we had  a private area behind the seats for the meal.

Even so, I suspect that the £5k price is probably for 10 or 12 people. £500 per head is a bit steep but probably the going rate to do a bit of trophy chasing in trendy London.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

the only way to stop those prices is if fulham did a man u style protest , stop the game maybe try to get it stopped pre kick off . like been said tourists will pay the normal fan isnt wanted , i bet the real fans would sooner be in league 1 paying £30 i certainly would if i supported fulham .. even if i was a millionaire i wouldn't pay those prices . 

Dud the man u style protest work?

7 hours ago, flo said:

Dud the man u style protest work?

yes it stopped the euro super league . arsenal too . fans can stop these bent owners what want to take the game away from us .  get games stopped then they have no choice but to stop what there doing. 

7 hours ago, Buzz said:

How much is it ont kop these days? 

about £26 i think upto mid 30s for leeds etc . our prices are very fair apart from £48 what they charge in south for leeds game which is far too high.  

if we had those fulham prices in every stand i doubt we would get 500 turn up.  love to know what the fulham fans think? 

• Haha 1