Where is the Club Statement?

24 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

What will hurt the chairman will be he will have to pay off the contracts of xisco and his coaches , then spend even more money on his replacements.  I can guarantee that will leave him much more out of pocket than if he agreed to moores pay request.  

In every single way including financially he and we are worse off.  

Not to mention the cost when we go down again. 

Bloke is a total numpty. 

• Like 4

Sacking would mean Chansiri has to pay money he doesn't want to and tell his best mate Paxo your choice was wrong and this ain't gonna happen.

This could go on longer than Jos and we will be relegated by Christmas then he will put out a statement.

" It's all your fault' " You try to damage club" I try my best but you no happy" " you throw tennis ball when we play well, You spray my sign! It's your fault you don't support the club.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lukeyswfc said:

He won’t sack him, as he’ll have to admit he’s made a mistake and he won’t do that.

This will drag on till closer to Christmas even if we have played 20 lost 17 won 0

Convinced this is the year he sticks us in and walks

I'd take relegation now if it meant he sold up and fcuked off forever.... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lukeyswfc said:

He won’t sack him, as he’ll have to admit he’s made a mistake and he won’t do that.

The longer he leaves it, the more embarrassing it's going to be for him.

Friday is going to be toxic on live TV. The Huddersfield game could be the ultimate failure for DC if Moore takes the 3 points off us.

He'd be better biting the the bullet and acting now. Damage limitation. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

The longer he leaves it, the more embarrassing it's going to be for him.

Friday is going to be toxic on live TV. The Huddersfield game could be the ultimate failure for DC if Moore takes the 3 points off us.

He'd be better biting the the bullet and acting now. Damage limitation. 

Fully agree with you, but he won’t will he? We know how stubborn he is.

Another protest on Friday.

Cheers and applause for DC in October with Xisco our chants is what’ll happen as relegation is all but confirmed, no manager will keep us up if it’s left any longer

• Like 1

I'm already at the point of not looking forward to matches with XM in charge, so very disappointed to see he's still employed. So far nothing suggests we can put a complete performance together or actually threaten a win. The last two games have been against teams in the relegation zone and we've taken a solitary point out of six. Xisco is an abject failure.

• Like 1