Where is the Club Statement?

5 hours ago, Mamalute said:

I was quoting journalists who said he had no idea and lacked a plan. The geezer from Watford Observer. If I said somebody lacked ideas and did not have a plan what do you think I would be saying about them.

Journalists?!?!

Seriously mate, come on

The watford observer journo is probably the club plant anyway - puts out what the club wants them to

Yes record impressive at Watford. But after they leave it is extremely important what they do when looking at a manager. The fact he did not get a plum job shortly afterwards is strange by anŷ barometer. You have to ask why? Y

It really is not strange at all. Lots of managers leave clubs and don't get jobs straight afterwards - for a variety of reasons

Contractually they're not allowed due to severance agreement maybe?

They want a break?

You set out Watford scenario and used information what happened afterwards. If what Munoz did afterwards so is the stuff you put about what happened after he left. I do not know why he had success at Watford and not sure he does on way he has gone about business at Hillsborough. 

I'm sorry but i don't understand this

Only an idiot would look at one aspect of someones record when recruiting some one. You have to analyse everything and like it or not he did not he was not somebody clubs were queuing up for.

By far the biggest "selling point" for any club looking for a manager will be comparable success.

As i mentioned previously we don't know why he didn't have another job - or indeed which clubs were interested in him - if any

And either way it's still irrelevant as to his record up to the point of watford sacking him

Edited by scram

17 minutes ago, scram said:

It really is not strange at all. Lots of managers leave clubs and don't get jobs straight afterwards - for a variety of reasons

Contractually they're not allowed due to severance agreement maybe?

He got a job in Spain pretty much straight away. Apparently the team he took over were struggling and he guided them to a mid table finish. Seems odd that he didn't stay on there and then ended up in Cyprus a few months later.

On 25/09/2023 at 08:56, HopefulOwl said:

He'll wait until we've been hammered on TV this friday just to make us look even more inept...  We should becareful rubbing it in with those across the city this morning until we've played Sunderland!!

Exactly this. I am dreading Friday, to be honest, especially if Vasquez persists with constantly passing the ball to opposing forwards!😡

As for Valentin & Delgado up against Jack Clarke & Patrick Roberts respectively, it really doesn't bear thinking about!😱

Even though they lost to Cardiff, Sunderland are a young,  pacy attacking team.

I hate to say this, but I really fear the worst😨

We will probably struggle against DM's Huddersfield too, judging by their performance on Sky, against Coventry last night.

Sorba Thomas was a real handful when he came on, with his movement & crossing ability.

Two heavy defeats live on Sky, might be what it takes to get rid of the present incumbent, Munoz.

But what is so depressing is that the real problem(s) will remain.......

The consistently loyal Wednesday fan base deserve SO much more!

• Like 2