moore walked

That doesn't make any sense.

Moore has continually built his backroom staff, adding to it frequently, which Chansiri has allowed.

There's no rational basis (I realise that may be the sticking point) to Chansiri suddenly pulling the plug on deals for his backroom staff, immediately after promotion.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The only reason I could think him doing that would be to make Moore's position untenable and so effectively forcing him to walk.

Can't see it personally, especially the day before a fans forum, but I couldn't see Moore going at all so who knows.

• Like 1

So Moore walks and we get no compensation if he joins another club. He cost 500K from Donny.

OTH DC does not have to payoff a manager that he may have doubts about.

All this just as we're into the transfer window just as DM said we needed to get a move on as the play-offs had set us back about three weeks and amid reports that Moore would be taking on more responsibility in recruiting players. Absolutely no sign of this coming.  Could it be to do with the budget?

I think he walked, but not because of backroom staff...buy because he's been told there is no money. He was to use the 14 players on the books and then add some youth players and cheap loans.

He obviously realised we would be struggling so he's quit whilst his stock is high.

But, how does that work if he wants to go somewhere else? Is he allowed to quit then join another club straight away?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Is he really going to quit over transfers?, i personally can't see it.

He's dealt with worse, embargoes, relegation, only signing players on loan or free.

Yes we need better players, but you need to be clever in recruitment.

He hasn't had any money previously, he also doesn't seem the type to demand money.

Something obviously doesn't add up, also if it was on transfers, why would we get rid of the coaching staff too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1