City vs United

2 minutes ago, Django said:

If you put you’re hand up like he did you’re asking for trouble 

Perhaps players should go out onto the field with their arms physically strapped to their sides? Maybe kit designers can work on something approaching a straightjacket? All sorts of motions in a football game will see the arms perfectly naturally come away from the torso. If you're actively seeking to make every incident like that one a potential penalty, then you've a very different idea to my (and I daresay, the huge majority of people's) view of the spirit and flow of the game we want to see.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Have City got out of 2nd gear yet

No particularly. 

Just brought on Foden for the laugh.

Have to say  ,Haaland hasn't done much again. 

That midfield though..Rodri, Bernado Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Grealish...just ridiculously organised with so much quality. 

I always been convinced that it's very rare a player deliberately handles the ball, especially in the area. 

I don't know if the rule or the definition has changed but it feels like they're described as careless handballs now with people agreeing it's a penalty despite not thinking it was actually done intentionally. 

3 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Showed the fans walking in together 

Blue and red side by side

Imagine that at a Sheffield Derby lol 

It's how it should be for occasions like that. I walked past Barnsley fan zone and they were all singing we hate Wednesday. Thought it was a bit cringeworthy that they have to sing about the opposition rather than their own team for such an occasion like that.