City vs United

10 minutes ago, OneEightSixSeven said:

They are an incredible side and I wouldn’t mind seeing them do it but the last thing we want is another Bayern type dominance.

At present I’m still enjoying how they’ve annoyed Liverpool and Man U (I’m old enough to remember their respective dominant periods). Plus they’re so far from our radar. In a way I’ll be happy if it starts to tarnish the PL brand and appeal 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

At present I’m still enjoying how they’ve annoyed Liverpool and Man U (I’m old enough to remember their respective dominant periods). Plus they’re so far from our radar. In a way I’ll be happy if it starts to tarnish the PL brand and appeal 

I feel much the same, although their domestic dominance is already starting to wear a bit thin for me.

I also have very mixed feelings about the Prem. On the one had I'd love us to be back up there. But on the other hand I hate how plastic and corporate it all is with the Premier League a "brand" first and foremost, the football a "product" more than it is a sport, stadiums named after foreign corporations, fixture schedules dictated by Sky etc. etc.

• Like 3