2 minutes ago, markg said:

Scousers 

Yeah, but they aren't anywhere near as annoying as the red side of that city. 

Got nothing against Everton, but I do think it would be good for the Championship to have a club of that size down there. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Got nothing against Everton, but I do think it would be good for the Championship to have a club of that size down there. 

I’m not keen on either of the East Dublin teams to be fair (I don’t count Tranmere, given that most of the time I barely notice that they even exist).

They’d probably yo-yo straight back up if they did go down, I’d just love to see them relegated to stop them banging on about how long they’ve spent in the top flight (despite being garbage for years).

I think the arrogance of them building a big new ground ( which to me is in a logistical stupid location) , has put me off them again.

They remind me of SWFC a bit in so much as they sign players who are never as good for them as they have been at their previous club. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

Don’t mind Everton at all. I just reckon that them being scousers can be the only thing people have against them

• Like 1

Liverpool is a great city and Evertonians on the whole are a decent bunch. I hope they stay up.

They’ve done the right thing building a new stadium too because Goodison is a relic and no longer fit for purpose for the top flight. We need to do the same and move on from Hillsborough too but we’d need several years of Prem money before we could afford it. Good luck to them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/05/2023 at 21:57, ThruThinAndThinner said:

One of those teams that I really dislike. They’ve bee cr@p for years but always seem to survive by the skin of their teeth. Snatched a draw in 90+9 today. Would love to see them go down.

I didn’t realise till just now that they’d drawn

lol

I wanted them to go down, feels like it's their turn in terms of a bigger club spending some time in The Championship.

I don't have anything in particular against them but it seems to me a lot of English football fans kiss their aarse for similar reasons to people liking Rangers, Man City or Spurs in that they don't like their neighbours and use it as an excuse to dislike the other one even more.

Similar things happen with us and the pigs with some other team's fans, some kiss our arse and others kiss theirs. All a bit weird I think. 

On 21/05/2023 at 18:25, edinburghowl said:

Liverpool is a great city and Evertonians on the whole are a decent bunch. I hope they stay up.

They’ve done the right thing building a new stadium too because Goodison is a relic and no longer fit for purpose for the top flight. We need to do the same and move on from Hillsborough too but we’d need several years of Prem money before we could afford it. Good luck to them

Was in Liverpool the other week. New ground is coming on nicely and will be cracking when it’s done. 

Superb city. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1