39 minutes ago, BIG D said:

For some reason I never think of Everton fans as Scousers. 

Kind of get that, I think most people (understandably) associate the stereotypical permed, moustachioed, shell-suited, gizza-job bin-dipper types very much with Liverpool FC. And for some reason when I was a kid I always thought Everton was in London until my dad explained one day that they are “blue scouse” 😄.

3 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

Superb city. 

Opinions may differ. Only place in the UK (and I’ve been about a bit) I’ve ever been challenged/threatened (on no less than 3 separate occasions) for making brief accidental eye contact with a complete stranger. Managed to talk my way out of it each time but it could easily have gone the other way and you just don’t need that sh!t. And none of it was even football related. Also most scousers I’ve ever known have had a massive chip on their shoulder or been dodgy in some way. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky.

16 minutes ago, BIG D said:

We had a couple of days there a few years back and absolutely loved the place. The people were also great although the accent got on my nerves a bit.

lol

Yeah it does grate a bit doesn’t it 😂.

You can probably tell from my posts above that I’m not a great fan of the place or the people. Daft thing is though I once had a scouse girlfriend. Christ only knows how it lasted over 3 years 😂😂.

1 hour ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

Yeah it does grate a bit doesn’t it 😂.

You can probably tell from my posts above that I’m not a great fan of the place or the people. Daft thing is though I once had a scouse girlfriend. Christ only knows how it lasted over 3 years 😂😂.

Was she called Sandra?

image.png.c85b83346ecbf265a7a90584868dfb0f.png

• Haha 1

Hope Everton get relegated

Sick of them just staying up every single year. They should have been relegated about 5 years ago but always survive by a point or on goal difference 

Hopefully Leicester beat West Ham and send both Everton and Leeds down in one fell swoop

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, ActonOwl said:

Had a terrible ordeal with some of their players last summer in a hotel on Miami Beach. Ellis Simms was the worst but Ross Barkley was almost as bad. God awful people. 

Boast post

And I won’t go into details but they were a dozen of them in their party, all pissed, privileged and because they were spending so much money the hotel didn’t want to know. So we left after one night so we didn’t bump into them again. 
As for the ******** that said ‘boast post’ - trust me mate- it was a horrible experience and I expect better from fellow owls to accuse me of that.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

Opinions may differ. Only place in the UK (and I’ve been about a bit) I’ve ever been challenged/threatened (on no less than 3 separate occasions) for making brief accidental eye contact with a complete stranger. Managed to talk my way out of it each time but it could easily have gone the other way and you just don’t need that sh!t. And none of it was even football related. Also most scousers I’ve ever known have had a massive chip on their shoulder or been dodgy in some way. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky.

Once got a flight from Liverpool to Majorca and I've never been on a flight with so many ******** heads in all my life, throwing food and drink about, swearing and when flight was descending to land one idiot sat behind us decided to get up and go toilet, I was expecting police to be waiting when we landed. 

• Like 1