City v Madrid

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Not sure, Inter much better defensively and more physical. They have a 1-0 win in them 

There is zero chance of City not scoring in the final 

City will tear Inter apart IMO especially if they play like they did tonight 

Not sure id be switching my fone on to take a photo if wednesday had just scored in a semi final against real madrid.

Watch it back and look at the crowd. You can pick out the ones that it really matters to. The other half were probably chelsea fans a few years ago

• Haha 4

Just now, wakefieldowl said:

Not sure id be switching my fone on to take a photo if wednesday had just scored in a semi final against real madrid.

Watch it back and look at the crowd. You can pick out the ones that it really matters to. The other half were probably chelsea fans a few years ago

Of course they were...

Helluva statement from City

Virtually nobody does that to Madrid in a european tie

Was a little bit shaky first 15 minutes of 2nd half but they rode that wave and came back with a vengeance

Haaland saving himself for the final obvs

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

How embarassing is the support though.

There would be more passion and joy For us beating posh in the 3rd tier than at man city tonight.

Astonishing watching plastic fans not celebrating goals as they are too busy, switching their phones on to camera mode to take a picture. So many tourist fans there waving their plastic flags.

Absolute bobbar.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MSN SYSOP said:

I'm 55 and have a soft spot for city...not because they spent lots of money but because of city trying to save us from relegation in 70s.

I can just about remember that, a team wanting to let us win and we still messed up. :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

If that were true, which I'm not sure about anyway, then surely it would be the same if we were playing Real Madrid in a semi final

Edited by markg
  • Like 1