Sow has left - on a free transfer

1 hour ago, malek said:

As expected. So, wouldn't it make more sense if We took Bailey Cadamarteri to Portugal and gave him bit of playing time instead of Sow ?!

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

couldn’t agree more. Poor that. 

I mean, it is conceivable that there were no offers on the table at that point. 

I doubt Bailey missing out on a trip to Portugal will ruin the lad's career. 

He's only 17 btw, so if we are placing all our eggs in that particular basket we may find ourselves struggling. 

• Like 1

Farewell, Sylla.

You'll always be remembered as half of the most deadly striking duo ever to grace the fevered imaginations of a small group of Owlstalkers.

It never amounted to much in reality, but for a brief period last spring, you were hailed as the answer to all our problems, destined to be spoken about in reverence for years to come.

Sutton and Shearer.

Cole and Yorke.

Sow and...Kamberi!?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

I didn’t think he was a particularly bad player really. Just didn’t have much of a role in our setup and will be instantly forgotten. 

Good luck to him though. At least he managed to get the old pigskin in the onion bag a couple of times in his time in the Blue and White…

• Like 2

Tbf to the lad, he seemed like one of those players who didn't really have a defined position. 

Something of a wide forward type? 

Wasn't going to be of much use once we switched to a 3-5-2. Him, Shodipo and a few others didn't do a great deal once that decision was made. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's only 17 btw, so if we are placing all our eggs in that particular basket we may find ourselves struggling. 

It certainly wont, but it would likely provide him with a bit of much needed experience and would improve our relationship with what is supposed to be one of our most talented players. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, SiJ said:

maybe not but you would think Moore always knew he would let him go if any offer did come in and he wasn’t part of his plans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

Fair enough, he was crap and frees up wages for someone else. 

Was he though yet another player given no chances to play deemed crap because our manager who himself has never won anything, has been relegated twice, failed to win promotion with one of the most talented squads in the league. Deemed him not good enough to give him any consistent playing time. On the few occassion he did play he averaged a goal every 200 minutes our top striker Gregory manage every 174 minutes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, room0035 said:

Was he though yet another player given no chances to play deemed crap because our manager who himself has never won anything, has been relegated twice, failed to win promotion with one of the most talented squads in the league. Deemed him not good enough to give him any consistent playing time. On the few occassion he did play he averaged a goal every 200 minutes our top striker Gregory manage every 174 minutes.

You'll literally moan about owt.WTF:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, OwlertonServices said:

Perhaps giving teams the chance to have a look at Sow?

Though I agree with your point.

My thoughts too

Unfortunately there's a few on here who can't see the wood for the trees

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.