Sh*te Years Ahead

3 hours ago, Lupoli said:

No I follow Parma!

Exactly why I have interest in Wednesday.

It's really quite amusing, yet tragic at the same time, when they still genuinely believe that they're posting undercover and people don't know they're a blade and carry on the charade even though it's blatantly obvious to everybody. Imagine actually publicly stating that you're a fan of your rivals, it's just weird.

But to humour you, let's examine the evidence.

a) You're named after a former United player who once scored against Wednesday (enough to give him legend status there I suppose, even though we won the game)

b) You seem to know what songs United have been singing for the last 3 years

c) You mention our QPR away FA Cup following from about 4 years ago - which Wednesday fans literally never mention since then yet the blades seem peculiarly obsessed with it and still bring it up regularly

d) Every post you've ever made on here

No further questions, m'lud 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It's really quite amusing, yet tragic at the same time, when they still genuinely believe that they're posting undercover and people don't know they're a blade and carry on the charade even though it's blatantly obvious to everybody. Imagine actually publicly stating that you're a fan of your rivals, it's just weird.

It genuinely baffles me why someone would pretend to support another club,especially their main rivals, just for attention. 

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

But to humour you, let's examine the evidence.

a) You're named after a former United player who once scored against Wednesday (enough to give him legend status there I suppose, even though we won the game)

b) You seem to know what songs United have been singing for the last 3 years

c) You mention our QPR away FA Cup following from about 4 years ago - which Wednesday fans literally never mention since then yet the blades seem peculiarly obsessed with it and still bring it up regularly

d) Every post you've ever made on here

No further questions, m'lud 

What about our FA Cup following at QPR? I was there that Friday night and we took a right load, oh and we won 2-1. 

Guest I Love Coffee

I've just seen a stat that said its 46 games since McTurd scored. Hope he frames those shin pads as he clearly miss-hit it off them

On 27/08/2022 at 09:11, Lupoli said:

You might want to retract that… been signing it since he signed. 

https://youtu.be/j3lAnBFkcOY

On 27/08/2022 at 09:12, Lupoli said:

Been singing it for 3 years.

On 27/08/2022 at 09:13, Lupoli said:

Been singing it for 3 years. Copied Man Utd.

Another one for the honours board.

What a melon.

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, bradowl said:

What about our FA Cup following at QPR? I was there that Friday night and we took a right load, oh and we won 2-1. 

It's just a bizarre obsession they have, because we sold out about 3k for a London game for a cup game on Friday night that was live on TV, they constantly bang on about it several years later as some sort of "massiveness" thing, they're really weird.

Not quite as weird as pretending to be a Wednesday fan on our forum though, even when literally everybody knows they're a blade. Owling With Laughter is another one who laughably still refuses to confirm it, there are a few more as well. Imagine being them, surely even their fellow fans have zero respect for them claiming to be Wednesdayites.

That's the bloke ^^^^

Seriously though. 

"Er. I think you will find that we actually sang that song three years ago and I hereby attach video evidence to support this" 

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Edited by SiJ