Sh*te Years Ahead

Guest cricket_owl

Couple of my pig mates won’t shut up about how worried they are about Sander Berg going to Liverpool or Brugges or AC Milan for, like, 35 million quid or something 😂😂😂😂 They reckon he has that as a release clause in his contract 😂😂

God forbid it happens of course, but clubs like that would be better off looking at Bannan. He influences matches much more than Berg ever does and he scores better goals, and he’s done all that consistently even when the championship used to be a genuinely competitive leage. Also Barry never gets the mardies on like Sandra does, cos he’s a total professional who just loves his club. Berg’s got a face like a bulldogs slapped arse chewing a wasp, every time I see him on sky

39 minutes ago, cricket_owl said:

Couple of my pig mates won’t shut up about how worried they are about Sander Berg going to Liverpool or Brugges or AC Milan for, like, 35 million quid or something 😂😂😂😂 They reckon he has that as a release clause in his contract 😂😂

God forbid it happens of course, but clubs like that would be better off looking at Bannan. He influences matches much more than Berg ever does and he scores better goals, and he’s done all that consistently even when the championship used to be a genuinely competitive leage. Also Barry never gets the mardies on like Sandra does, cos he’s a total professional who just loves his club. Berg’s got a face like a bulldogs slapped arse chewing a wasp, every time I see him on sky

Not sure if this is a genuine post, or a Blade undercover?

I mean, I like Bannan. But your second paragraph just reads a little strange. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cricket_owl said:

Take comfort in knowing what that £35m will do for you; service your astronomical and rising debts and cover the wages for fantastic and not-at-all overpaid “talents” like Brewster and McBurnie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, darra said:

another week of the window left watch this space

Hopefully he'll be sold with just minutes remaining of the deadline so they can't spend any of the fee on a replacement 

Hopefully that Ndiye or whatever he is called gets snapped up too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Hopefully he'll be sold with just minutes remaining of the deadline so they can't spend any of the fee on a replacement 

Hopefully that Ndiye or whatever he is called gets snapped up too

Are you really expecting them to spend any of the transfer fee, irrespective of when they receive it 

Unless they lose a few this week they look like they will have a good season. Maybe a lot is relying on that. They seem to rely on one or two old faces though in Fleck, Norwood etc. Bit surprised they are still influential as a team can go a bit stale and they’re not the youngest