Sh*te Years Ahead

1 minute ago, Bluesteel. said:

Unless they lose a few this week they look like they will have a good season. Maybe a lot is relying on that. They seem to rely on one or two old faces though in Fleck, Norwood etc. Bit surprised they are still influential as a team can go a bit stale and they’re not the youngest 

Fleck out injured.

I can confirm that Michael Brown is as good a public speaker as he is a pundit...

Had the "pleasure" of listening to him on Tuesday night at a charity football event.

To surmise: Warnock was a character, everyone in the Shef U dressing room in the early 00s was a right lad/character,  he hates Joe Royle, he never lost to us a player (a lie) and in 2003 Dem Blades got to two semi finals and a final, losing all three. Oh, and he saw Robbie Keane punch Edgar Davids.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

“He’s our striker he’s our number 9….”

the pigs are singing

unbelievable 

So much in our shadow 

What on earth are the lyrics though? I can just hear grunting.

"Signed for a ludicrous £20m with a subsequently pathetic goal return from Swansea City"? 

I guess that, like Brewster, he'll now be set to tear the league apart now that he's actually scored a rare goal.  First goal in 50 shots I think, going on the stats they showed earlier. £43m for that pair and their goal return, and we thought Jordan Rhodes was bad... 

• Haha 1

Thought Pigs looked poor first half, big improvement in second up to goal they scored and I expected them to go on and win it but faded and could have lost it towards end. 

Did Berge play? I hardly noticed him throughout game. 

To be honest Luton could have had 2 or 3 had they been more clinical. That said once pigs equalised there was always that feeling they'd go on a nick a winner.

They all go on about Berge but from what I've seen of them, Norwood looks like the key player for them, has a really good range of passing. To be honest he's always been good at Championship level but gets found out in the Premiership.

Looks like the bogroll Prince is going to have to dip his hands into his pocket and back Heck before the window shuts, there injury list seems to be growing at a high rate.