Sh*te Years Ahead

6 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Did he eat Uriah Rennie? 

😳😳

Uriah Heep is a fictional character created by Charles Dickens in his 1850 novel David Copperfield. Heep is the primary antagonist during the second part of the novel. His character is notable for his cloying humility, unctuousness, obsequiousness, and insincerity, making frequent references to his own "'umbleness". His name has become synonymous with sycophancy.

If Dickens had lived in our time, he'd have based Heep's character on Tufty.

He's a rubber-faced tw*t.

lol

• Haha 3

Think I saw they’d had a bid of 12.5m for Berge 

I make it that he’s personally cost them around 27m so far

Also, by my reckoning they have about 7m left to pay for him - so they can write that off the fee 

Throw in the fact that next summer he enters the last year of his deal and I cant see how they don’t sell him this season

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Think I saw they’d had a bid of 12.5m for Berge 

I make it that he’s personally cost them around 27m so far

Also, by my reckoning they have about 7m left to pay for him - so they can write that off the fee 

Throw in the fact that next summer he enters the last year of his deal and I cant see how they don’t sell him this season

Because nobody wants him...

Their game against Sunderland will not be an easy one. But they face Blackburn on Saturday who could be going to the Stain with 12 points from 12. I can't see the pigs getting anymore than 3 points from these two games, if that.