Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

The truest comment on their board IMO is that DM better hit the ground running this season or we will be nicking Paul Warne to replace him! 

We could do a lot worse ha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, adelphi1867 said:

Rumour has it that we are on the verge of signing Paul Warne as fitness guru.

It would be awesome if we got Warne

 

Id be confident of promotion if that happened

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

The truest comment on their board IMO is that DM better hit the ground running this season or we will be nicking Paul Warne to replace him! 

Warne probably needs to leave while his stock is high....when they go down again this season his options will be limited.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have they actually signed any players?

 

This must be the first time a side is promoted and three best players opt to move back down a divison to avoid having to play with them again.

 

Could they get the lowest points total ever?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, I Love Coffee said:

Have they actually signed any players?

 

This must be the first time a side is promoted and three best players opt to move back down a divison to avoid having to play with them again.

 

Could they get the lowest points total ever?

3 best players ????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

It would be awesome if we got Warne

 

Id be confident of promotion if that happened

If DM fails this season which I hope doesn’t happen then for me we have to go in for Warne. Blokes more than proved himself and deserves a bigger job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...