Rotherham forum

No point reading any reviews . Smith was targeted by championship clubs for a period of time . 20 odd goals . Big target man too who brings others into the game. They are gutted to lose him.

ihikiwe was the ONLY Rotherham player to get into the team of the year . That’s correct the ONLY one . That is based on neutral opinions at sky and also some computer technology on ratings . I don’t need to read some moody Rotherham fans with sour grapes opinions on him . Think I’ll trust the sky team of the year

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

No point reading any reviews . Smith was targeted by championship clubs for a period of time . 20 odd goals . Big target man too who brings others into the game. They are gutted to lose him.

ihikiwe was the ONLY Rotherham player to get into the team of the year . That’s correct the ONLY one . That is based on neutral opinions at sky and also some computer technology on ratings . I don’t need to read some moody Rotherham fans with sour grapes opinions on him . Think I’ll trust the sky team of the year

Given their latest rants, they're clearly rattled about their better players moving to S6.They've a very long season coming up and they are clearly fearing the worst and that is a instant return to L1. :tango:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest I Love Coffee
1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

3 best players ????

Ladapo (yes, I've murdered the spelling) to Ipswich and the two we signed.

2 hours ago, andym1 said:

Surprised AlanLee hasn't been on to give us his views, normally likes to chip in with  the mini pigs opinion doesn't he?

He came on earlier but only for a few posts.

Rumour has it his floods of tears dripping onto his laptop caused a short circuit and he’s gone up in smoke.

Just like Rovrum’s chances of managing more than one season in the Championship.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

He came on earlier but only for a few posts.

Rumour has it his floods of tears dripping onto his laptop caused a short circuit and he’s gone up in smoke.

Just like Rovrum’s chances of managing more than one season in the Championship.

I think they will stay up this time, they were unfortunate last time having to play nine games in a month with their small squad, I think Warne will keep them up and we will be playing them again next season hopefully, I love the banter with my Millers mates lol

23 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

😂😂😂 our very own helmut rooster rubbing it in on page 16. 

That site has so many pop ups and adverts. Couldn't read that regularly.

Not happy are they, trying to hide it, but they know they will have a difficult season.

• Like 1

I’d be furious. 

Just like how I’d be furious if we were promoted and two of our best players declined new deals to drop back down a league…But these are the perks we get for being a big fish in a small pond.

I just hope we’re not significantly over paying here. PW is an excellent man manager and he really does get the best from very average players. 

• Like 1

I understand their obsession with us, but Rotherham mean absolutely nothing to me, other than I admire their achievements on relative fumes by a wednesdayite who couldn't get on our board so chucked what cash he has into them and imo he's done well.

They want us to see them as some sort of fierce rivals they aren't in my book, win or lose against them it's a points not kudos issue  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

I understand their obsession with us, but Rotherham mean absolutely nothing to me, other than I admire their achievements on relative fumes by a wednesdayite who couldn't get on our board so chucked what cash he has into them and imo he's done well.

They want us to see them as some sort of fierce rivals they aren't in my book, win or lose against them it's a points not kudos issue  

This is exactly my opinion on them too. They aren't our rivals and never will be. They mean zero to me as a team. When we lost at home to them last season, it was like losing to an Ipswich, Gillingham or Morecambe - to pick 3 random meaningless teams.

I was born in Rotherham, and both my brother and step-father played for them. My dad, Aunty and Uncle support them, but they still mean squat to me. They all try and wind me up, but I just don't bite because I've nothing to bite at. I'm just like "Meh! Rotherham. Whatevs".

• Like 4