Rotherham forum

7 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Anyone care to dip a toe into one of the Rotherham forums and let us know how they’re feeling about us???

Dip your own toe in.

I'm not getting mi feet wet just to listen to the minipigs

crying.🤣

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Anyone care to dip a toe into one of the Rotherham forums and let us know how they’re feeling about us???

Let me guess, they were crap anyway and that we have been fleeced paying big wages and they are looking at championship players now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I know we've heard all this before when players leave another club to come here but on the whole they don't seem overly bothered do they? 

"Icky" described as "passing leaves a lot to be desired", "having a 50p head" and "will crumble in front of Hillsborough crowds" doesn't fill me with any confidence.

"Smudge" playing every game made us one-dimensional...   christ i hope not

Just hope they turn out to be smart "horses for courses" signings designed to get us out of this league

23 minutes ago, Albertowl said:

I know we've heard all this before when players leave another club to come here but on the whole they don't seem overly bothered do they? 

"Icky" described as "passing leaves a lot to be desired", "having a 50p head" and "will crumble in front of Hillsborough crowds" doesn't fill me with any confidence.

"Smudge" playing every game made us one-dimensional...   christ i hope not

Just hope they turn out to be smart "horses for courses" signings designed to get us out of this league

19 pages of whining in less than 24 hours would seem to contradict your first paragraph AO

😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be fair , they did win promotion and a trophy at wembley , so at this point we've nowt to shout about . As and when we go up and they come down , that will be the time to start crowing about how good our signings have been . [most of whom will probably be injured for most of the season ] .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1