6 minutes ago, BridportOwl said:

I am bitterly disappointed this thread isn't a poem about what it is like to be a Wednesday fan.

I feel cheated.

Score an early goal.

One-nil, best team in the league!

Concede a late goal.

Watford is a good call. Played for them, Roy is not likely to carry on for another season. Will be one of the favourites to get back up. 

I suppose the clubs hire and fire mentality may be a stumbling block as he will want time to build. 

Everton would be crazy not to have a word if they go down.

so in summary no chance he will come here!

Moore has so much experience of this league, and has shown even with zero budget he can put together a decent team..  We should have a bit of money and I am sure Moore knows where he wants to spend that money to strengthen...   Even if we could get Dyche, he doesnt know the league and I can't see that he would do any better of a job...  Ironically if we did get promoted there could be more of an argument as Moore is still unproven in the championship and it is yet to be seen if he can make the step up..

2 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I hope this doesn't happen....but..just a thought that I'm entitled to, IF  promotion isn't achieved this season should the club try and get Sean Dyche as manager, I think so and I think he would take the job, bigger club than Burnley and not that far to travel for him I assume..what do you think..

Idiotic thread from an idiotic fan

6 minutes ago, bradowl said:

His style of football is a bit dull for my liking, effective yes but it can send you to sleep. 

This...I've had enough of negative boring football to last me a lifetime.

I've not been the biggest advocate of Moore but at least he's finally got us playing attacking football.

• Like 4

Dyche wouldn’t come here and would you really want to see us to revert to pragmatic football?

This is the first season since Carlos’ first season here that we’ve played attractive attacking football and loss and behold just like then we’ve been successful. Why change?

If Man City fail to win the Premier  league & Champions League and sack Pep and try to poach Darren to replace him should we try & keep him..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................well he started it !!!

Edited by twolaptops
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think a changes of manager would be reckless and unnecessary. I was calling for Moore's head at Christmas but in 2022 our form has been superb.

Pld 23

Won 15

Drawn 3

Lost 5

Goal Diff +24

Points 48

If we don't go up he deserves another chance and if we can maintain the level of form we've shown in 2022 for a full season we'll be going up.

• Like 1

Because I thought it was a thread worth discussing why not, people don't have to look at it or if they do then have an opinion on it, I just don't think it's an idiotic thread, as I said if you read the beginning it was just something that crossed my mind with Dyche being available 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

A bit harsh this post Moore has done a great job ,We are seen as a good football passing side ,Not dull boring long ball merchants ,We are a good side players will want to come here Moore has given us an identity which i like.

I didn't say I wanted DM out,  I don't want him out, I just said IF ....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mighty Quinn said:

I hope this doesn't happen....but..just a thought that I'm entitled to, IF  promotion isn't achieved this season should the club try and get Sean Dyche as manager, I think so and I think he would take the job, bigger club than Burnley and not that far to travel for him I assume..what do you think..

(A) Not a chance he would step down to Div 3 after a PL Club

(B) DM deserves the chance to have another crack 'IF' we dont succeed in the play off;s......which is after all,a total luck of the draw,run of the ball,affair....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Because I thought it was a thread worth discussing why not, people don't have to look at it or if they do then have an opinion on it, I just don't think it's an idiotic thread, as I said if you read the beginning it was just something that crossed my mind with Dyche being available 

Agree,its your opinion,your entitled to start a thread/join in a thread & say what you wish.....Dyche wold be a great asset to S6 if the position became available,(whats to say DM wont get poached by a Championship/PL Club?) like we did to Donny?...

Stranger things have happened,but as i replied earlier,i dont hink he would see dropping down to Div 3 as a viable option...

Edited by parajack