11 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

So we start yet another new season with another new manager rebuilding from scratch again after having fallen just short?

Unless we were top of the table by September the Dyche Out brigade would be mobilising.

Absolutely this.

Having trusted Moore to build a squad and brought in wing-backs like Hunt and Johnson, got the best out of Bannan, and developed a passing style that works (85 pts!), why rip it all up and bring in a long ball 4-4-2 manager who would need a whole different squad again.

• Like 3

Dyche is another manager living off his past. Interesting how his team had won 4 out of 31 then since he was sacked, have won 3 in a row and climbed out of the relegation places.

WTF are we discussing this for? , Moore has got this club into 4th place, at 1 stage we never looked like getting there, I for one single handedly campaigned to get Ryan Lowe here (I still think one day he will come) all credit to him he has changed the way we play quick direct football, players moving around all the time, it's fantastic to watch, I'm confident we will go up, and that he will be around for a while yet, so let's just enjoy the next few days 

• Like 1