Regardless what division we are in, don’t think we should be looking at another manager.

I was scathing with him however in the first 3 months of the season as we were getting outplayed and we only played for 20 minutes or so per game.

But….in the second half of the season, we have been very good and have been good to watch in the main. 

I know everyone has their own opinion on this one and it’s causing some debate, but I would definitely keep with him. He’s turned it around and he’s also got me behind him as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Agree,its your opinion,your entitled to start a thead/join in a thread & say what you wish.....Dyche wold be a great asset to S6 if the position became available,(whats to say DM wont get poached by a Championship/PL Club?) like we did to Donny?...

Stranger things have happened,but as i replied earlier,i dont hink he would see dropping down to Div 3 as a viable option...

Yes you are probably right Jack..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Regardless what division we are in, don’t think we should be looking at another manager.

I was scathing with him however in the first 3 months of the season as we were getting outplayed and we only played for 20 minutes or so per game.

But….in the second half of the season, we have been very good and have been good to watch in the main. 

I know everyone has their own opinion on this one and it’s causing some debate, but I would definitely keep with him. He’s turned it around and he’s also got me behind him as well. 

Pretty much my view now,as long as Darren doesnt revert to previous thinking in the close season,if we dont achieve promotion.......As we are now,we are a direct footballing side,with a good attacking threat....& its ENTERTAINING..

Must though(MUST!) put right our defensive faux pas 's before next season......which is going to be NO pushover  IF we remain a L1 Club..

1 hour ago, Tewkesbury said:

Score an early goal.

One-nil, best team in the league!

Concede a late goal.

Nice to see a haiku. Here's one of my own.

Moore's done a good job,

Eighty-five points and not done,

Keep him for God's sake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaytee said:

Completely pointless thread.

Weve got a manager and he’s done a good job this season - unless you hadn’t noticed.!

It is a pointless thread .. but it made laugh that there are people out there who are so bored that they have to create something so pointless 

2 minutes ago, Hootsman said:

Nice to see a haiku. Here's one of my own.

Moore's done a good job,

Eighty-five points and not done,

Keep him for God's sake.

Team built to win now.

To not is to fail, he goes.

Go up and he stays.

2 hours ago, parajack said:

Got to speak your mind mate,or theres no point posting...

Exactly Jack it's a FORUM for people to air their views so what if its pointless, it causes debate which is good for the forum. And yes, I was bored Mr Soul lol

• Thanks 1

Heres my take on it.................IF.....we dont go up this season, lets stick with Moore. I actually like the way we play. Ive enjoyed this season and think well storm it next season, if we keep the majority of the squad together, which i think we will.

DM needs to find a way of adding some steel to us defensively though, whichever league we are in

• Like 3

4 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Heres my take on it.................IF.....we dont go up this season, lets stick with Moore. I actually like the way we play. Ive enjoyed this season and think well storm it next season, if we keep the majority of the squad together, which i think we will.

DM needs to find a way of adding some steel to us defensively though, whichever league we are in

I agree, I just thought I'd ask the question about Dyche for opinions