FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Plamer in for Dunkley and Paterson in for Berahino.

We should play out from the back more with Palmer in there.

Not sure what Berahino has to do in order to have a run of games,, we won't create as many chances with Paterson upfront.

Berahino is good at linking up the play and bringing other into play!

• Like 2

How close are you to Fleetwood m’Lord …. can you get there by 7.30 ?

If so then get in the changing room and deliver that battle cry, that call to arms…it would be three points in the bag.

If at the end of the evening there’s going to be an “ we just didn’t turn up “ autopsy then I’m gonna jump off a feckin cliff.

• Like 1

Strong enough team. Never happy to see Paterson start up front, but he has a goal in him every now and again, hopefully tonight is one of those games. 

3 forwards on the bench (plus Mendez-Laing) and Paterson (whatever position he is) starting is either bold or foolish. Can't help but think subs will be important.

Delighted to see Windass back on the bench though.

27 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Nothing against Waddle, but he's 61 now.

Not sure, if he'll be fit enough for 90 min

I think even at 61 I'd have him on the pitch for 15 mins down the wing. I'm only 27 so never got to see him live, some of these older folk don't know how good you had it.

Dunkley dropped then, despite a fairly decent game on Saturday and realistically being the only really experienced CB of his type available. A very questionable call from Moore and yet we are used to this now.

Not sure what he has seen in Patterson to warrant him starting upfront. Yet more tinkering. 

If we don't make top 6 I am afraid for all the good he has done, it will be on him and his constant tinkering.

• Haha 1