FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Absolutely need to take the 3 points here to relieve some of the pressure Saturday.

Win both of our games and we're in the playoffs. I know we don't really need to but I'd like that to be the mentality of the players. Do our job and it doesn't matter what the other teams do. 

Then we can relax a little and look forward to Windass bagging a hat trick against MK Dons.

If we do win tonight then i think playing Mk Dons in the semis (providing we do make it) will be the least likely outcome of the other 3. Probably looking at Sunderland.

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

If we do win tonight then i think playing Mk Dons in the semis (providing we do make it) will be the least likely outcome of the other 3. Probably looking at Sunderland.

It's fine. He'll get his hat trick against them at Wembley then 😎

Paddy Lane for them won League 1 POTY so him being injured is a huge plus. 

But regardless. Their record against the top six at home is impressive and our record away to relegation fodder…isn’t. 

We’re gonna get plenty of chances tonight I think though. It’s just a case of taking them.

I hope Dean is fit and Windass makes the bench.

UTO

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

Be following on ifollow not wanting to look!

I am confident that the boys will get the job done. I don't care how just secure the 3 points and put us into the driving seat and mount the pressure on the rest.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!🦉

Hi mate, am I right in thinking can watch on ifollow cos it's a midweek game?

2 hours ago, striker said:

Results unpredictable at this time of the season. But, a game we should, and need to win in order to keep things in our own hands. 

No excuses really, we've enough options to put out a strong team capable of winning this game. 

0-2 Wednesday, I'm strangely optimistic ( I still think we will finish 4th)

Really hope 4th can be achieved.

Second leg at home would be a monumental bonus.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

The OMDT got the day off to a cracking start, but we need German Bird's input, Simon's vibes and The Owlsman's bowels, we need to come together, and throw everything at this, now is the time! Believe people.

You certainly don't need my bowels had 3 clear aaarrrhhhtts already. Guts are in turmoil, got butterflies. Wish I was busier at work to take my mind of it.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Really hope 4th can be achieved.

Second leg at home would be a monumental bonus.

Don't worry, I think we'll be ok tonight and in front of a packed  Hillsborough at the weekend will finish the job. 

I do have a confession to make. On Saturday I didn't wear this seasons lucky t shirt, so take my share of the blame for the Wycombe defeat.

Technically though it was Mrs Striker's fault as she does the washing and she rather let herself down with the quick turnaround in games. 

I did explain this to her and she told me to f*ck off and do my own washing. Fair point well made I thought and pleased to say the lucky t shirt on already today!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, striker said:

Don't worry, I think we'll be ok tonight and in front of a packed  Hillsborough at the weekend will finish the job. 

I do have a confession to make. On Saturday I didn't wear this seasons lucky t shirt, so take my share of the blame for the Wycombe defeat.

Technically though it was Mrs Striker's fault as she does the washing and she rather let herself down with the quick turnaround in games. 

I did explain this to her and she told me to f*ck off and do my own washing. Fair point well made I thought and pleased to say the lucky t shirt on already today!

It's the year 2022 mate, that's a shocking attitude for this day and age....

Surely she's got a calendar and fixture list on her phone? lol

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, striker said:

Brave decision to don it this early.

No matter what, you can't take it off now.

1361667090_SpillBeer.gif.28ec17a9c2ac78e83611d3d0ddb1c97c.gif

• Like 1