FLEETWOOD -V- WEDNESDAY - OMDT

This is it. No time now for disappointing performances followed by 'we go again'. No time now for excuses about 'low blocks'.

We get it done, because we're good enough; or we don't, because we aren't. I'm just going to watch and find out which.

• Like 3

Well if the lads can't get up for this one we deserve nowt...dont big em up they're down the bottom for a reason - that reason is they're not very good! Put em to the sword!!! Up The chuffin Owls!! I'm out West Wales tonight to see a brilliant 3 piece traditional blues band from the USA...will have my mate Al sending updates pretty much every minute throughout...I'll first check at halftime... (bet its earlier tho!!) ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Iโ€™m having the night off boxing for thisย 

was supposed to go sparring tonight but Iโ€™ve cancelled, Iโ€™ll be screaming at the tvย 

come on you useless dossersย 

Hope you don't finish up punching the screen!!ย 

Sick of excuses we are playing a team with about the worst form in the UK yet I'm expecting a massive struggle . Don't beat these I hope we don't get into playoffs cause Plymouth lose on Saturday.ย  Anyone who thinks we are fav to go up with have been on the booze all day. No excuses weds and Darren Moore win this .ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Iโ€™m having the night off boxing for thisย 

was supposed to go sparring tonight but Iโ€™ve cancelled, Iโ€™ll be screaming at the tvย 

come on you useless dossersย 

How to try and tell everyone how reight ard you are lolย 

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be interesting if Moore makes any changes. Will Byers (not that one) come back in? Dean to start?ย 

Be interesting to see if anyone who did well last time out gets benched.

If that's Moore's plan, Dele-B and/or Dunkley are at risk (judging by the MOM thread).