Bielsa set to walk

ANDY

5 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Brendan overrated? 

Didn't he win the FA Cup and have back to back top 6 finishes with Leicester? 

And the Charity Shield or whatever it is called these days. I like him as a manager, and like other teams, he has suffered from injuries to key players.

On 20/02/2022 at 22:58, Kew Owl said:

I like his interviews - quite comical IMHO - reminds me of the Harry Enfield sketch when Julio Geordio, a new mythical signing for Newcastle United, is being interviewed post match.

I’ve often wondered how effective Bielsa’s team talks in the dressing room are - I’d really like to be a fly on the wall when one of them is in progress.

He can speak English 

6-0 hammering against Liverpool. 

On the Guardian football pod, they were saying that he'll not change the way Leeds play, even if they go down. 

Their goal difference is terrible as well.

I think Leeds or Everton could definitely go down, they just don't seem to have the right attitude for the position they are in. 

Leeds woeful in defence, and Bielsa’s side are three down at the break for the second match in a row. But the margins are smaller than they first appear: Struijk and Ayling should both have scored with headers, while Koch hit the post. Anyway, spin it how you like, the hosts are booed off the pitch by their own fans.