BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mendez Laing's arrival might have given us a hint this was coming

Yep...

Instead of a young up and coming talent from a Premier League club with lots of promise, Moore would rather play an ageing 'has been' who was sacked by his club and suspended by the League for drug misdemeanours.

Just about sums us up. :duntmatter:

• Like 3

I remember in the summer when a number on here were convinced we wouldn’t have night players to get a team out. The next cab on the rank to go will be BPF, and that will be a bigger loss than Theo. 

I think our recruitment has been excellent. Our deployment of them has been poor. This squad of players is far better than both the league position and performance.s. 

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Unbelievable talent given his age!

Would have preferred him to stay but this is an over reaction. Unbelievable talent?. He looks decent. If you saw Rooney at 17, Heskey at 15, Sterling at 17, Walcott at 16 and even our very own Mark Platts and Tommy Spur at 15 then you couldn’t call Theo an unbelievable talent. Some of those outstanding youngsters didn’t go on to become outstanding adults. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah actually you're right I'm sure

And what's weirder is I made that exact same point earlier in the thread and then totally forgot about it

lol

Haha I didn’t read that far back, I could’ve saved the energy typing & just clicked like 

Think the difference between the Ben Marshall scenario and this one is we all ain’t convinced anyone will come in to replace him? Yes he was raw yes he made mistakes yes he tired in a few games and yes he didn’t track his runners all the time but…he never played wb it’s his first season at this level or in the proper leagues? And despite all this he still looked the main attacking threat that we had ? Made things happen? Mk dons at home we sit on north and he was out on his feet but kept going …one of reasons we won that game . Pity we didn’t see him left to do wot he does best and just attack? Wot a shame cheers Daz

• Like 1

Just now, bigsheff said:

Haha I didn’t read that far back, I could’ve saved the energy typing & just clicked like 

Nah I mean that I'd made the point, then made a new post suggesting something completely different, forgetting I'd made the orignal point 🤣

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop