BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Theo Corbeanu to leave SWFC

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Here we go....... Corbenau is suddenly a world beater and Moore is the worst human on earth.

Not worst human on earth, but a definite contender for worst manager on earth. What chance do we stand when clubs are willing to loan us their new prospects and we do that to them? Sick of this club now. 

• Like 5

I think the way we managed his and other similar players situation has been extremely disappointing. 

Suddenly switching to 352 when we signed half a dozen players for other systems is a huge error and shows lack of planning going into the season.

This is largely showing in our results. Another manager may have handled this differently. 

Whilst Theo is no Ronaldo he certainly looked good when given a run and was a good attacking threat with plenty of potential. I won't be surprised to see one of these smaller sides blood him every week and him turn out some strong performances. He's certainly mot a player I'd want against us. 

• Like 3

Well he was warned by them 3/4 months ago 

play him or we will recall him 

he was played and  scored I think then he’s been slowly managed out 

it’s another nail in the coffin for Moore for me this 

One of the only players that plays positive and looks to make things happen whilst raw he still should be used much more often and effective than how Moore has managed him 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

More Darren Moore miss management, not playing players in their correct position. 

We end up keeping Wing who couldn't score a goal stood one yard out, but Corbeanu does get played for the first 10 games because he is not ready. Then when we do play him, we don't play him in his favoured attacking role.

for me this lad could have been out Tammy Abrahams, like Bristol city got a few season back. But Darren Moore is just a complete tool.

Too lose him to a team in a higher division can happen but a team in the same league just shows how little we are trying to progress.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Here we go....... Corbenau is suddenly a world beater and Moore is the worst human on earth.

He’s not a world beater but he’s clearly been one of our best players when he’s got on the pitch.

Moore isn’t the worst human on earth, he is however well out of his depth at Wednesday.

• Like 7

A thoroughly baffling bit of business in the end.

Brought in and didn't feature for weeks. When he finally does come in we're playing him out of position but he still looks to be one player that offers us something a bit different, albeit lacking in the defensive side of the game (which probably came as a shock to a manager who continues to play a left winger at centre half).

Best player on the pitch against Sunderland at home. One of the stand outs at Accrington. Then dropped for the Wycombe game, features in the Hartlepool disaster, and seems to completely drop out of favour again. He's hardly featured since. 

I expect he's been hankering for a move back to Wolves since about October, and I wouldn't blame him. Just a very, very strange move in the end. 

Score another one in the 'miss' column for Darren's summer recruitment - and i'm not sure that's down to the player this time.

• Like 1