And people still defend this manager

1 hour ago, slinger208b said:

image.png.35357739ed0c3170b266e01b89837d92.png

Debatable...

Also, whether it was slightly offside or not, Palmers positioning is shocking. He has no idea where his man is and is ball watching. He should be the other side of the striker. Its schoolboy stuff, basic defending, always know where your man is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Also, whether it was slightly offside or not, Palmers positioning is shocking. He has no idea where his man is and is ball watching. He should be the other side of the striker. Its schoolboy stuff, basic defending, always know where your man is. 

Yep, and hard to believe we have a manager who plied his trade as a defender - you;d think in the 10 months he has been here he might teach him how to defend

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Daz said:

I can take losing to a promotion favorite away from home. But the manner in which we lost I struggle to accept. That was abysmal and shameful.

That is also secondary to the fact we are 5 points from the playoffs and 10 off the top two having played half a season. 

Completely unacceptable by any reasonable metric. 

• Like 1

Too many mediocre performances this season and at least three pathetic ones. Tonight and the two 3-0 defeats to Plymouth, both of which could have been even heavier losses.

It’s all very well trotting out this stuff about the unbeaten run, but in our hearts most of us know that this manager and this team aren’t good enough to go up this season. Should we be doing better? I would say so.

For a former defender, the manager doesn’t seem to have much of a clue about organising a defence. I think if DC starts to think even the play offs are going to be a push, he will be reaching for the trigger. Massive game for DC at Shrewsbury imo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devonstrix said:

Too many mediocre performances this season and at least three pathetic ones. Tonight and the two 3-0 defeats to Plymouth, both of which could have been even heavier losses.

It’s all very well trotting out this stuff about the unbeaten run, but in our hearts most of us know that this manager and this team aren’t good enough to go up this season. Should we be doing better? I would say so.

For a former defender, the manager doesn’t seem to have much of a clue about organising a defence. I think if DC starts to think even the play offs are going to be a push, he will be reaching for the trigger. Massive game for DC at Shrewsbury imo. 

Apologies meant to say massive game for Moore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slinger208b said:

image.png.35357739ed0c3170b266e01b89837d92.png

Debatable...

It is offside and the linesman should have spotted it. But they will get those close decisions wrong 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 times. We should have reacted better to the bad offside call (play to the whistle) and to going 1-0 down. Just fell apart after that.

Still, taking the last 10 or so games there have been mainly decent performances. We get 0 points for losing 1-0 or losing 5-0, so just need to bounce back strongly now. Considering the lack of training and preparation I expected us to lose tonight, but not like that.

Any manager could have lost that game. The biggest test of Moore's management will come on Sunday as we have to bounce back with a win to stay in touch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luke said:

I'd say alot of our fanbase are losers too

Bragging about the best unbeaten team in england but we are 8th 

I'd have took 5 wins and 5 loses from our Last 10 games because it would have got us more points than our wonderful unbeaten run did 

Agree, a lot of our fanbase have accepted mediocrity and are now used to football in the third tier and a struggling second tier club for the past 22 years now - A crying shame..I just remember the 80s and 90s too much I think!

With the price it costs to watch us I say fk that!! Its scandalous what Chansiri expects the fans to pay too , but they still do, they still go and watch and whilst ever he sees thousands going every week he will just sit on his hands.

He will probably let Dareen stay 2 Moore seasons 😉