DC and the Season Ticket Saga

It Still don’t make sense to me. Why not just do the same but instead of doing over Christmas, do it after? Him keep saying it’s for the loyal fans over and over don’t wash it for me. He could have easily don’t the same but at a better time, and it would have made no difference what’s so ever. 

I honestly wouldn’t give a flip if he left tomorrow, and we got someone who’s not got as much cash, but he actually thinks about us fans 

i class myself as a “loyal fan” but I can’t afford this over Christmas with a small family.

Edited by Mosborough-owl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Agree with that. It does smell of he’s arrived back from Thailand, emptied the petty cash drawer and quickly gone outside for 20 Bensons lent on the Gold Elephant, scratching his head and sweating like a scouser in court. 

You're the old Brookside script writer aren't you? lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Manwë said:

Read an article on Yorkshire Live, Chansiri is doing it for all the right reasons.   He's doing it for the loyalist of fans of all who get the reward of frozen prices, instead of paying more later in 2022.

If people are less loyal than others, then I think it's perhaps right they get punished for it.  Time to hit those less loyal in the wallet.   No desperation from the club, just sound business judgement and a full understanding of the customer base, focusing especially those who are loyal. 

in what world does it prove good business sense to ‘punish’ your customers.

Surely making it as attractive as possible for your customers to spend money makes sense in any industry.

Guest Grandad
Just now, matthefish2002 said:

Just read the article and still believe it is due to cash flow problems.

Even though he said not?

2 hours ago, vulva said:

I think the fundamental bit some people are missing is that he isn’t saying renew now, or else lose your seat. We’ve got 13,000 that would renew if we were playing in the North East counties league. The spin on this is that he wants money through the door and those 13,000 have the opportunity to buy at a cheaper price. It’s one of those glass half full/empty conundrums. 

I do think it’s one of those DC initiatives that’s got shot down because it’s from DC. If he offered free beer at the match people would complain at the plastic glasses. 

Please stop saying it's cheaper! It's not cheaper. It's the same cost for 1 week only. After which is bloody more expensive. 

• Like 1