DC and the Season Ticket Saga

11 minutes ago, Bez said:

Plenty of better ways to do things.  

Im saying that Chansiri made an offer and you can accept or reject.   You don’t get to demand he tailors something perfectly for your circumstances.   

That’s being entitled. 

I don't mind it being "Tailored" to a certain extent...Its walking about in a bloody great big clown shoes that p*sses me offimage.png.8507033bf8692253052f05b2f3f19f33.png

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bez said:

Plenty of better ways to do things.  

Im saying that Chansiri made an offer and you can accept or reject.   You don’t get to demand he tailors something perfectly for your circumstances.   

That’s being entitled. 

It’s actually quite the opposite that I’m asking for.

The offer meets my personal circumstances yet I am annoyed it doesn’t meet the need of the vast majority. You aren’t very good at understanding things because I’ve said this at least 3 times already.

This is the same reason that I’ve read on here for most others objecting. How you manage to twist it to are being entitled is baffling.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

'Loyal supporters' don't ask for refunds.

:Chansiri:

They are daft if they dont.....given Chansiri has made it very clear that "loyal supporters" money doesnt pay for anything why on earth wouldnt you want it back?

1 minute ago, Ian said:

They are daft if they dont.....given Chansiri has made it very clear that "loyal supporters" money doesnt pay for anything why on earth wouldnt you want it back?

You don't actually think that's what I believe though, do you?

Surely the Chansiri smiley and the ridiculous nature of what I wrote tells you I was joking?

7 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

“I tell you now, your money doesn’t cover anything”

D. Chansiri,  December 2018.

Fuckyou then.

“They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer.”

(About fans chasing their season ticket refunds)

Dec 2020

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 05/12/2021 at 10:36, vulva said:

It’s called a balanced view. Not like some on here running around the kitchen with pants on their head shouting DC is the anti christ. 

He's not the anti-christ, he's just an incompetent, self-regarding bloke with little or no feel for tradition.