DC and the Season Ticket Saga

There’s a new phenomenon started where some people are simply trotting out the ‘no matter what he does or did people would moan’ 

This simply is NOT TRUE 

sensible competent governance of our club is always appreciated and acknowledged

Please stop trying to trot this new cliche  one out it’s painful to have to read due to how it inaccurate it is and does our fans a great disservice 

In short - don’t make me have to make an Eric Morecambe meme for this bandwagon too ffs

Ta 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

There’s a new phenomenon started where some people are simply trotting out the ‘no matter what he does or did people would moan’ 

This simply is NOT TRUE 

Please stop trying to trot this one out it’s painful to have to read due to how it inaccurate it is and does our fans a great disservice 

Ta 

It does sorta get lost in the bloody hundreds of actual grievances though

I mean I know for sure he wasn't responsible for The great Train Robbery...If that helps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

It does sorta get lost in the bloody hundreds of actual grievances though

I mean I know for sure he wasn't responsible for The great Train Robbery...If that helps

I just find it a bit comical that after yet ANOTHER blunder people are trying this one 

Relegation? 
Well no matter what he does people will moan 

Transfer embargo?

Selling our stadium?

etc etc etc 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Just read the article and still believe it is due to cash flow problems.

Doesn't seem to be problems as such, more like a getting a bit extra, maybe for the January window, which is looking now like we'll need more than was expected at the start if the season.

From his comments, it seems as if he's willing to put up his own cash for promotion, but he wants to see out COVID first before taking money from elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

351BD21D-EEB3-4060-982D-A98E21DF85A2.jpeg

This quote is the absolute best one though 

Thing is there will be some fans who may just read this, think ‘ahhh that’s nice of him’ etc

JUST FREEZE THE PRICE UNTIL LATER!!!!

The ‘price freeze’ isn’t set in stone you know 🤣🤣🤣 ITS YOU THAT SETS THE PRIZE FREEZE DATES CHANSIRI 🤣🤣🤣

He takes us for absolute mugs and actually gets away with quotes like this because not enough people read it then analyse what it is he’s actually just said 

Look again at this quote 

Its unreal when you analyse it 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Bez trying his best to troll by using the old ‘no matter what he does fans will moan’ bandwagon cliche 

Not trolling.  Fully serious. 

Fans can take advantage of this deal or wait for a later phase.   Or they can moan and whinge because something isn’t perfect for them.  

Chansiri has the fanbase worked out and it’s sad to see.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bez said:

Not trolling.  Fully serious. 

Fans can take advantage of this deal or wait for a later phase.   Or they can moan and whinge because something isn’t perfect for them.  

Chansiri has the fanbase worked out and it’s sad to see.  

Many fans won't be able to take advantage at this time of year in the same way they would be in February (a time they would traditionally expect to be renewing). Why the rush to get cash in so suddenly without warning? 

It's always nice to see the attitude of I can afford it so f everyone else. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Relegation? 

Transfer embargo?

Selling our stadium?

Nowt like twisting one off the cuff rather funny comment, into 3 things that absolutely nobody said is there 

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Many fans won't be able to take advantage at this time of year in the same way they would be in February (a time they would traditionally expect to be renewing). Why the rush to get cash in so suddenly without warning? 

He’s offered a product.  Either you want to and can afford to buy it.  If so, so it.  

or you don’t want it or can’t afford it.  So don’t do it. 

Simple. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Big time 

And all to fund a failure of a multi millionaire chairman too

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop